Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

True Story about How Pictures Started

One of my early boyfriends was into photography. He always had his damn camera with him. At the time I was camera shy. I had no self-confidence and honestly, I thought I was ugly. I did not want my picture taken.

We had numerous fights about him taking pictures of me. I almost ended it several times just because he wouldn't leave his camera at home.

He backed off and began taking things slow. A few pictures here and there. I was getting used to it and began to have fun with it. Over time I slowly began to accept it.

The pictures slowly began to get more suggestive. An unbutton shirt, the hint of a breast, an exposed leg, you get the idea.

I finally agreed to let him take pictures of my body ...but only under the condition my face wasn't showing. He was into B&W photography so he developed all his pictures.

Picture taking usually led to sex. We would both get aroused and we discovered it was great foreplay.

Slowly over time more and more was exposed and eventually, I let him take pictures which included my face. I began to enjoy it. I was having fun with it. I liked how it aroused both of us.

I was strict and made him promise not to show anyone the pictures. He agreed but I knew he was showing his friends. I could tell by the looks they were giving me. The sly comments. I never admitted anything at the time but I found it so hot that his friends were looking at my pictures. I wondered if they touched themselves while looking at my photos.

That's how it all started.

Love to hear if this sounds familiar with you?

Last edited:

One of my early boyfriends was into photography. He always had his damn camera with him. At the time I was camera shy. I had no self-confidence and honestly, I thought I was ugly. I did not want my picture taken.

We had numerous fights about him taking pictures of me. I almost ended it several times just because he wouldn't leave his camera at home.

He backed off and began taking things slow. A few pictures here and there. I was getting used to it and began to have fun with it. Over time I slowly began to accept it.

The pictures slowly began to get more suggestive. An unbutton shirt, the hint of a breast, an exposed leg, you get the idea.

I finally agreed to let him take pictures of my body ...but only under the condition my face wasn't showing. He was into B&W photography so he developed all his pictures.

Picture taking usually led to sex. We would both get aroused and we discovered it was great foreplay.

Slowly over time more and more was exposed and eventually, I let him take pictures which included my face. I began to enjoy it. I was having fun with it. I liked how it aroused both of us.

I was strict and made him promise not to show anyone the pictures. He agreed but I knew he was showing his friends. I could tell by the looks they were giving me. The sly comments. I never admitted anything at the time but I found it so hot that his friends were looking at my pictures. I wondered if they touched themselves while looking at my photos.

April thank you for sharing, it is exciting to hear how it started. I’m curious, were you hoping his friends were looking at your pictures and getting off?

Glad you came to realize how sexy and beautiful you are. Did some of the older men you were with ever take pictures of you as well? Did it become something you enjoyed doing with your future lovers?

Well, I and quite a few others owe that man for his work, because your beauty and your candor are both a treat. I'm glad I discovered your thread, and thank you for sharing your beauty.

April thank you for sharing, it is exciting to hear how it started. I’m curious, were you hoping his friends were looking at your pictures and getting off?
No at first I was terrified that the pictures would get out. Made him promise over and over he wouldn’t show them to anyone. But then his friends started making sly comments to me. I knew they had seen the pictures. They were even coming onto me. I was horrified but also aroused. So no didn’t want pictures out but it was a turn on to think they saw them. I actually cheated with one of his friends.

Glad you came to realize how sexy and beautiful you are. Did some of the older men you were with ever take pictures of you as well? Did it become something you enjoyed doing with your future lovers?
A lot of guys took pictures me. I even suggested it to a couple of guys. Wish I had some of those photos. God knows where they ended up. With camera photos it became much more frequent. Not as paranoid now

No at first I was terrified that the pictures would get out. Made him promise over and over he wouldn’t show them to anyone. But then his friends started making sly comments to me. I knew they had seen the pictures. They were even coming onto me. I was horrified but also aroused. So no didn’t want pictures out but it was a turn on to think they saw them. I actually cheated with one of his friends.
Well. IMHO shame on him for sharing. But I don’t blame the friends from being turned on by your beautiful images.

So, his lil pic game kinda backfired on him, LOL.

Awesome reveal of life and pictures.

April, live the stories! The hand job comment brought about past events with a long ago gf. We were youngish, fooled around but mostly clothes on until that time coming home from a beach day. She decides to play and only having trunks on, mister popped out growing in her hand. That single thing turned her on like nothing before. I was the lone recipient of fun that day but I could tell we rounded a "corner." We began to explore a lot with just hands and fingers. It reached the point of daily lunch breaks with her just playing with me due to time but after an afternoon of work, I knew what she wanted. We explored in all ways manually and in almost 3 years together never had actual sex. We learned a lot about our own bodies as well as each other also learned the power of oral. Was a cool time of life.

April, live the stories! The hand job comment brought about past events with a long ago gf. We were youngish, fooled around but mostly clothes on until that time coming home from a beach day. She decides to play and only having trunks on, mister popped out growing in her hand. That single thing turned her on like nothing before. I was the lone recipient of fun that day but I could tell we rounded a "corner." We began to explore a lot with just hands and fingers. It reached the point of daily lunch breaks with her just playing with me due to time but after an afternoon of work, I knew what she wanted. We explored in all ways manually and in almost 3 years together never had actual sex. We learned a lot about our own bodies as well as each other also learned the power of oral. Was a cool time of life.
I have some pictures from the hand job in the basement times. Will post later today or tomorrow if I can find them. Thanks for the comments.

I have some pictures from the hand job in the basement times. Will post later today or tomorrow if I can find them. Thanks for the comments.
Look forward to seeing, if you find them. In the meantime I'm going back to read more of your stories.

Oh my! You're gorgeous!

Maybe that is the secret to getting my wife to let me take pics.

An interesting tale to how you started having pics taken. There must be quite a collection now.

April, I am sure I am not the only one awaiting Hand job, or blowjob, and "any-job" photos from you. 😍

Me teasing and watching one of my friends down in the basement. I remember this one guy jerked off 8 times during the course of one evening. I think that was a record. Nine if you count the sending home sex. This practise went on for years until I moved out. I’m sure my father had to burn the couch after I left…lol
I should add stories about my baby sister at some point.
Enjoy

Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing

Me teasing and watching one of my friends down in the basement. I remember this one guy jerked off 8 times during the course of one evening. I think that was a record. Nine if you count the sending home sex. This practise went on for years until I moved out. I’m sure my father had to burn the couch after I left…lol
I should add stories about my baby sister at some point.
Enjoy
Sexy photo, just a tease can be so much fun, eh?

Back