Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Danger Sex is also a good name for it. Back then we were always looking out for good places to have sex. I often wonder if my parents knew I was having sex all over the house. Back then i thought I was getting away with it but now I wonder. I bet the whole house smelt of teenage hormones and boys cum.
Geez I bet there Was all kinds of sperm on my fathers favourite chair…lol
Mine did. It was made apparent one morning after my GF at the time had been over for the evening. You know the scene. Have dinner with the folks, take off after dinner to go do whatever, come back later after they had gone off to bed and do the deed in my room (I was in university at the time and lived in the basement room at the parent's house. I know very cliche).

Anyway, so the next day I'm in the kitchen eating a bowl of cheerios and my Dad, who was a very no BS guy, walks in and drops a packet of condoms on the table in front of me and says, "here, I think you might need these", and walks out. Aside from the complete surprise of the moment the only other thing I recollect of the event was thinking, "Gee thanks Dad".

I still chuckle about it nearly 40 years later.

Last edited:
Anyone have time to do a quick read of my new story before I submit it? Just have a quick look for grammar or spelling mistakes, maybe if something doesn’t read or sound right. I have read it over and over but I know I always miss something. Would like to submit tomorrow. I can email it to you in text or pages.
Thanks
A
Have you gotten somebody to proof read yet? I’d be happy too.

Thats a nice compliment…take it you are enjoying my stories. Any favorites?
Hope you rate them well.
A
Student Aid 2. I live everything about it. College student. Age gap. MfM. The way the men talk about her as if she’s not there. The anal sex. The DP. This is the passage that made me cum:

Paul was happy to let Jim's thrusts do all the work. He pounded into my asshole as hard as he could. I felt his hands on my hips and Paul's hands on my tits. I was covered in sweat. The room was thick with the smell of climax and cum.

The encroaching darkness outside filtered into the room, making it all the more animalistic. I came, again and again. I kept telling them, "Fuck me harder... more... more..." I could feel my cunt and ass holes being stretched. My clit was on fire. I needed Paul's semen in me to cool me down

I’m licking my cum off my fingers as I write this.

Student Aid 2. I live everything about it. College student. Age gap. MfM. The way the men talk about her as if she’s not there. The anal sex. The DP. This is the passage that made me cum:

Paul was happy to let Jim's thrusts do all the work. He pounded into my asshole as hard as he could. I felt his hands on my hips and Paul's hands on my tits. I was covered in sweat. The room was thick with the smell of climax and cum.

The encroaching darkness outside filtered into the room, making it all the more animalistic. I came, again and again. I kept telling them, "Fuck me harder... more... more..." I could feel my cunt and ass holes being stretched. My clit was on fire. I needed Paul's semen in me to cool me down

I’m licking my cum off my fingers as I write this.
Oh that is so hot…thank you

I've just found this thread and got through it. I've read some of the stories that you've linked here and liked them a lot! The pictures ad to the stories are great too.
I also enjoy your boob flash!

I've just found this thread and got through it. I've read some of the stories that you've linked here and liked them a lot! The pictures ad to the stories are great too.
I also enjoy your boob flash!
Thank you for reading and I do hope you follow me.
A

“Boyfriend’s Father”
I enjoyed writing that story it was a great experience for me. It’s my highest read story so far but Im surprised the rating is only 4.45….like to see my stories with 4.5 ratings so they are classified as HOT.
Hope its worthy of two tissues and you rate it well…lol
A
I’ve given both stories a 5

Back