Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

image_ce68ebbe-f3bb-41e6-aff4-8d8f9fe90c97_800x.jpg

Any other ladies posting images of themselves or are folks only sharing photos of other people? Either way is fine but I almost made a fool of myself complimenting @LadyJS for a photo that may but have been her.
Maybe we can tag them if the poster is the subject…

Any other ladies posting images of themselves or are folks only sharing photos of other people? Either way is fine but I almost made a fool of myself complimenting @LadyJS for a photo that may but have been her.
I’m male and I just post pictures of women that I find attractive.😀

Just for the record: none of the pics that I post on Lit, in this thread or any other, are of me. They're just ones I find online in my travels.

I’m male and I just post pictures of women that I find attractive.😀
I figured that out after I wrote a lovely post letting you know how fire your selfie was then checked your profile and realized you were a guy. Totally fine, I just didn’t need to tell you I loved your selfie haha

All my posts are Hot links, pulled from the web. It should be pretty easy, if you’re clicking a link

Back