Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

massive-brickhouse-black-bbw-t.jpg
Too damn Sexy! 😍👿😈😈

As per usual, the appreciation of big women on this site blows me away. Where are you guys in REAL LIFE? NO bitterness here - I think it's amazing (albeit not realistic in my circles). Keep the comments coming - it's nice to dream!
There are plenty of guys that like bigger women, curvy, chubby, Rubenesque, BBW, SSBBW, and so on. Sadly so many give in to the societal pressure that a bigger woman is not acceptable for an attractive man. Nonsense, I learned a long time ago that an intelligent, well spoken woman, that is comfortable and sexy in her body is far more attractive than a high maintenance fashion model type girl.

I have to tell you a story that amuses me every time I think of it. Several years ago I stopped at a popular strip club hoping to forget the shit of the day for a few moments. Out came the usual parade of short, skinny, fake tit, died blonde hair, stereptypical strippers. BORING! Like in many places after they danced they put on a sheer robe and hustled drinks at the bar. The skinny babes were getting 2 or 3 guys hustling them between shows. Just as I am finishing up my drink a new dancer comes on stage, She is tall, 5' 9" at least, full figured ( what we called a mid western corn fed girl), not fat but plenty of well filled in curves, big ass, nice hips, and real tits. The guys went insane. Money flew from their hands to her G-String, then to the floor of the stage as she got naked. The applause and cheering was insane when she was done. When she left the stage with her robe on about a dozen guys went after her at the bar. Honestly I would have too, but I didn't feel like fighting the crowd. Big girl for the win!!

Last edited:
There are plenty of guys that like bigger women, curvy, chubby, Rubenesque, BBW, SSBBW, and so on. Sadly so many give in to the societal pressure that a bigger woman is not acceptable for an attractive man. Nonsense, I learned a long time ago that an intelligent, well spoken woman, that is comfortable and sexy in her body is far more attractive than a high maintenance fashion model type girl.

I have to tell you a story that amuses me every time I think of it. Several years ago I stopped at a popular strip lub hoping to forget the shit of the day for a few moments. Out came the usual parade of short, skinny, fake tit, died blonde hair, stereptypical strippers. BORING! Like in many places after they danced they put on a sheer robe and hustled drinks at the bar. The skinny babes were getting 2 or 3 guys hustling them between shows. Just as I am finishing up my drink a new dancer comes on stage, She is tall, 5' 9" at least, full figured ( what we called a mid western corn fed girl), not fat but plenty of well filled in curves, big ass, nice hips, and real tits. The guys went insane. Money flew from their hands to her G-String, then to the floor of the stage as she got naked. The applause and cheering was insane when she was done. When she left the stage with her robe on about a dozen guys went after her at the bar. Honestly I would have too, but I didn't feel like fighting the crowd. Big girl for the win!!

I worked next door to a strip joint. The regular strippers were, well, gross! Fake tits on down! Once a month, the owners would bring in BBW and SSBBW "entertainers". The crowds were larger, spent MORE money - on food and non-alcoholic drinks - and were better people - I didn't have to clean up the alleyway *eeewww*

Also, the dancers would come over to the diner, eat, and talk with us staff, not having to get to their next fix or fuck!

Back