Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wearing a mask? Is it advisable to wear a mask? Probably stirring up some dust. And maybe even a bit of mold? I’m not saying that you’re dusty or moldy, Strix, but that shit is invasive!! Maybe a mask would filter a bit of it
Can't wear one the whole day - and definitely not while sleeping, but some packing is in my bedroom where I also sleep. For mold it should be PFF3 to help any, and those get tough even with the exhale valve.

And definitely dusty. Can't guarantee there isn't mold too in this house. I plan on washing fucking all textiles in 60C while unpacking, and cleaning everything I can. (Paper stuff is fucked up of course, but at least my bookshelves have doors so they have been protected.)

Phew. Fell asleep sitting in my lounging chair before I knew it when the effect of cortisone finally eased enough. Well at least I now woke up at the optimal time to take Sunday's cortisones so the morning will be easier and next night too. (And definitely going back to bed for 2-3h.)

I feel like I have to at least try it, but expecting train wreck. Report back, please! 😍
I watched the first episide so far I liked it. I got a kick guessing what people were into just by looking at them πŸ˜‚
No, I'm watching 50 shades of sharks.
Apparently rates TV 14 for strong sexual themes and shark stuff.
https://www.natgeotv.com/za/shows/nationalgeographicwild/50-shades-of-sharks
Funny name lol
Well if β€œStranger Things” is done for the year, I guess this is a good reason to keep Netflix!
There's a few stuff that's good on netflix but if I had to choose between Netflix and HBO I'd probably keep HBO but I'd feel left out bc most people talk about netflix shows
A) not a 0 poster and b) listen to his audios! It might be British Filth, with a space between
Ohhh did you end up messaging him? You didn't report back
I only have one toy in the toybox, so that's my favorite! :D
What do you have?

I watched the first episide so far I liked it. I got a kick guessing what people were into just by looking at them πŸ˜‚

Funny name lol

There's a few stuff that's good on netflix but if I had to choose between Netflix and HBO I'd probably keep HBO but I'd feel left out bc most people talk about netflix shows

Ohhh did you end up messaging him? You didn't report back

What do you have?
Yes, I ended up messaging him :D Though looking back on it, I think it was a boring, not going to stand out in any way, message. Oh well.

I have a pretty basic vibrator. It's purple :D

Ohhh nooo did we not try hard enough to draft a goodsg for you?!! I'm sorry 😞

As long as it gets the job done 😁
That's ok... I might have panicked.... or just, I don't know, toned it down because I was feeling like it was too much or whatever. I'm sure it's my fault! I should have gotten drunk like I am tonight and just gone for it πŸ˜‚

Can't wear one the whole day - and definitely not while sleeping, but some packing is in my bedroom where I also sleep. For mold it should be PFF3 to help any, and those get tough even with the exhale valve.

And definitely dusty. Can't guarantee there isn't mold too in this house. I plan on washing fucking all textiles in 60C while unpacking, and cleaning everything I can. (Paper stuff is fucked up of course, but at least my bookshelves have doors so they have been protected.)
I just wish there was a safe way to protect you from inhaling all that bad junk that fucks with your asthma. Are you going outside intermittently to breath some fresh air? Do you have a hepa filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back