Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never too late!
Agree. Let's draft a new message!!

Here's my first draft:

Thinking back I didn't like my first message and I may or may not have had some liquid courage and decided to give this a second try so here I go 😁

I have touched myself so many times listening to your sexy voice and so many more wondering if you're as _____(sexy/filthy/hot etc) 1-1.

I'm up for it if you are πŸ˜‰

The end

Agree. Let's draft a new message!!

Here's my first draft:

Thinking back I didn't like my first message and I may or may not have had some liquid courage and decided to give this a second try so here I go 😁

I have touched myself so many times listening to your sexy voice and so many more wondering if you're as _____(sexy/filthy/hot etc) 1-1.

I'm up for it if you are πŸ˜‰

The end
Omg, I'm literally cackling out loud at this!!!! It's a very good thing I'm home alone or people would think I'm insane πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's the point hence the liquid courage part πŸ˜‚
So my problem is that, if I just go with my gut and the liquid courage.... it's going to be long (that's what she said ;) ) This is what I came up with just letting my drunken brain go:

"Maybe I was a little too shy and reticent in my first message.... I have *seriously* enjoyed your audios, but each one makes me wonder more and more about the man behind them.... what do you think about when making them? Can you separate them from actual real life partners? Is it something you need in addition to having a competely satisfying real life partner, or have you never actually had that? I'm sorry, I'm not a surface-y person - when I try to be, like my first email, I come across as generic and boring. This is me- random, possibly uncomfortable, questions, which I welcome in return... "

So my problem is that, if I just go with my gut and the liquid courage.... it's going to be long (that's what she said ;) ) This is what I came up with just letting my drunken brain go:

"Maybe I was a little too shy and reticent in my first message.... I have *seriously* enjoyed your audios, but each one makes me wonder more and more about the man behind them.... what do you think about when making them? Can you separate them from actual real life partners? Is it something you need in addition to having a competely satisfying real life partner, or have you never actually had that? I'm sorry, I'm not a surface-y person - when I try to be, like my first email, I come across as generic and boring. This is me- random, possibly uncomfortable, questions, which I welcome in return... "
If this is you then I say go with what feels you!

The bold makes me think that you just want to learn about his creative process

The last paragraph I'd edit a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back