Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning to you as well 😇 some of these somewhat look like fun

3set-aluminium-oxide-corundum-grinding-points.jpg
Some of those would definitely be in the "no way in hell" category even if they were made from silicone.

Some pics from yesterday. No all my stuff is in that 12m2 storage - I have a trailerfull that I took to my parents, and the trailer is also full at the moment, serving as storage...

Oh and my worst 2 bruises don't even show, they are so deep. But I DO feel where they are! Most of those red ones aren't sore.
Oh geez Strix! That's a lot of bruising. The good news is that you did it, so those are badges of a job well done.

Last edited:
Some pics from yesterday. No all my stuff is in that 12m2 storage - I have a trailerfull that I took to my parents, and the trailer is also full at the moment, serving as storage...

Oh and my worst 2 bruises don't even show, they are so deep. But I DO feel where they are! Most of those red ones aren't sore.

Lady your bruises have inspired me to move my ass 💜

Looks like concentrated death to me. I'd be in anaphylactic shock before the third one.
It's mostly a deep fried ball of batter with pieces of clam mixed in. So delicious.

Buy a bag and sit along the ocean/bay and eat. Get some doughboys at the same time

But yes, far from being the healthiest thing around. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Better wear your long skirt out dancing

It's mostly a deep fried ball of batter with piece of clam mixed in. So delicious.

Buy a bag and sit along the ocean/bay and eat. Get some doughboys at the same time

But yes, far from being the healthiest thing around. 🤷‍♂️
Not if it kills me lmao. Nah, I got to be careful with any place that serve shellfish. Just using the same oil can be enough to give me a pretty severe reaction. And then a lot of restaurants will say they don't oh, but they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back