Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning or afternoon, beautiful Chaosians. I hope you all are doing well.

Oh, Strix... ouch. A testament to how hard you have been working on this move. But not fun to have in the summer. I hope you can get some well-deserved rest now and that the bruises resolve quickly.

Hi Thom. Good to see you here.
Good Morning Angelica!!!

Okay, now what the hell is a belly clam?!
Stolen from ehow.com because I'm lazy...

Whole belly clams, a dish popular in the New England region of America, are ordered two main ways: either as clam strips or whole belly clams. Both are fried, and the strips are simply the clam with the belly removed. A whole belly clams refers to an entire clam that has been breaded and fried.

The belly is essentially the meatiest part of the clam.

Whole belly clams, a dish popular in the New England region of America, are ordered two main ways: either as clam strips or whole belly clams. Both are fried, and the strips are simply the clam with the belly removed. A whole belly clams refers to an entire clam that has been breaded and fried.
jinx

The belly is essentially the meatiest part of the clam.
And ditto.

Oh, Strix... ouch. A testament to how hard you have been working on this move. But not fun to have in the summer. I hope you can get some well-deserved rest now and that the bruises resolve quickly
Thanks. I do. Unfortunately they don't, bruises heal slowly on me.

But now we have some rain coming and I also have nice and airy new summer pants, so I'll be alright.

where's the belly in the clam please?

female-external-genitals-medical-poster-female-anatomy-vagina-700-171856254.jpg
Mine is usually pressed just above the mons pubis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back