Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I drive a regular bike myself, I see a lot of people taking the e-bike who would otherwise have taken a car. So it is not so much a matter op providing g as much excersize as a regular bike, but any excersize is better than no excersize...
Exactly. There are many reasons why a regular bike might not be an option:
- not ok to arrive at the destination sweaty (for example when going to work)
- harder hills and/or more groceries to carry than what you are reasonably able to handle with an ordinary bike
- longer distance than what you are fit for
- health issues limiting 🙋‍♀️

Though I drive a regular bike myself, I see a lot of people taking the e-bike who would otherwise have taken a car. So it is not so much a matter op providing g as much excersize as a regular bike, but any excersize is better than no excersize...
Exactly, and especially exercise built into a daily routine. I never drove to work as I don’t have a parking space in the city but I dont want to rely on public transport in the warm summer months when I can cycle.

Hehehe

Thom lives in a neighboring country to Germany, they all speak German there 😂😂❤️
I'll admit there are far more multilingual people in Europe, then in the US. I speak three languages, but I wouldn't dare call myself fluent or correct in any of them. My mom married a Puerto Rican, three of her kids speak Spanish, but she doesn't know a word

Twerk harder fo the Lord
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back