Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still still stuck on the 30 year old virgin part.
Why? I met a woman through the personals page just last year who was a 34 year old virgin. We went out a couple times, and she said she really wanted me to be her first. But I ultimately couldn't square it in my head, because despite telling me she was looking to just have fun, I got the sense that she wanted a much more serious relationship. And I didn't want to be the asshole who took her virginity and then bolted on her.

Why? I met a woman through the personals page just last year who was a 34 year old virgin. We went out a couple times, and she said she really wanted me to be her first. But I ultimately couldn't square it in my head, because despite telling me she was looking to just have fun, I got the sense that she wanted a much more serious relationship. And I didn't want to be the asshole who took her virginity and then bolted on her.
I dunno, I guess it seems strange to think of someone being on lit and being a virgin.
But then I remember some of the horniest people I know are virgins.

Good on you for being an honorable dude. :)

I dunno, I guess it seems strange to think of someone being on lit and being a virgin.
But then I remember some of the horniest people I know are virgins.

Good on you for being an honorable dude. :)
In her case, it was religious. She was raised to be "No sex unless married!" But she was reaching an age where she felt like she was missing out, and was open to reinterpretation.

Not sure it counts as being honorable, but I appreciate the thought.

In her case, it was religious. She was raised to be "No sex unless married!" But she was reaching an age where she felt like she was missing out, and was open to reinterpretation.

Not sure it counts as being honorable, but I appreciate the thought.
Got it. Similar backgrounds. I was just rebellious and going to hell early on.
Why is that so strange? Quit shaming people Diane!
Eat a dick. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back