Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. All joking aside. How do people make it out of their 20s a virgin? Was it intentional or lack of opportunities. I just remember high school and skateboarding and college and punk shows and all the girls and drugs and alcohol and it was so easy it was everywhere. So just maybe a different world for me. I mean girls were aggressive. I dont know just hard to comprehend. Really no offense just curious.

Seriously. All joking aside. How do people make it out of their 20s a virgin? Was it intentional or lack of opportunities. I just remember high school and skateboarding and college and punk shows and all the girls and drugs and alcohol and it was so easy it was everywhere. So just maybe a different world for me. I mean girls were aggressive. I dont know just hard to comprehend. Really no offense just curious.
A lot of them probably for religious reasons. Life choice for the others.

Religion. Saving myself for my husband. We were both virgins.

Definitely religion. Community. Small religious towns make it hard to not be a social pariah if you deviate from the norm. It was the norm to marry young or be celibate where I grew up.

A lot of them probably for religious reasons. Life choice for the others.
So I went to Catholic church growing up and they were some of the horniest. Before I even knew what was going on. I was a bit of a late bloomer and everyone still just wanted to fuck. And if you didn’t people thought you were a dope. I guess peer pressure is weird but I dont know just seems fucking wild.

So I went to Catholic church growing up and they were some of the horniest. Before I even knew what was going on. I was a bit of a late bloomer and everyone still just wanted to fuck. And if you didn’t people thought you were a dope. I guess peer pressure is weird but I dont know just seems fucking wild.
Catholics are different. Sin can be absolved reasonably anonymously. When you’re a Mormon you go to the bishop and confess and face judgement and it comes at the cost of everyone finding out. Your secret is only as safe as the people who hold it. I assume it’s similar in the Baptist religion. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Catholics are different. Sin can be absolved reasonably anonymously. When you’re a Mormon you go to the bishop and confess and face judgement and it comes at the cost of everyone finding out. Your secret is only as safe as the people who hold it. I assume it’s similar in the Baptist religion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
So I went to college with these Mormons from Idaho and they wanted to fuck anything and everything. I can even tell personal stories about this Mormon girl I knew who was so goddamn filthy it still makes me uncomfortable. And most of my coworkers were in military and stories they tell about Muslims dudes who claim to be really religious and run up in anything when nobody is looking. No offense but the whole moral and religious aspect seems kinda suspect.

You're right, but we don't confess. We do our best to hide our sins while condemning others. 😂

ETA: we confess to God, not men. Although a friend went to the pastors & confessed she was having an affair. She was asked to leave the church so the married man could stay and work on his marriage. 🤢🤮 Oh and she was told not to tell anyone else about it or it would be "gossiping". And this is one of the reasons I no longer go to church.

Last edited:
So I went to college with these Mormons from Idaho and they wanted to fuck anything and everything. I can even tell personal stories about this Mormon girl I knew who was so goddamn filthy it still makes me uncomfortable. And most of my coworkers were in military and stories they tell about Muslims dudes who claim to be really religious and run up in anything when nobody is looking. No offense but the whole moral and religious aspect seems kinda suspect.
Probably. But some people really do take it seriously. Not all. There are always outliers. Sounds like your Idaho Mormons were on their version of Rumspringa. 😬

Also there are cultural reasons. In addition to the fact that men are always encouraged to have sex and explore from an early age but women are discouraged or judged for doing the same thing.

Idgaf what other people do! As long as I feel respected its all good w me

I didn't even make it to middle school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back