Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going to this club with my cousin in my 20s and it was so loud and scary, we literally just pounded are drinks in the corner, blew lines in the bathroom and RAN. Straight to the neighborhood dive bar with a jukebox and like 4 older dudes at the bar. Wayyyyyy more my speed. One of them shook my hand and asked me if I was part Doberman. 🤣
Part Doberman 😂😂

I remember going to this club with my cousin in my 20s and it was so loud and scary, we literally just pounded are drinks in the corner, blew lines in the bathroom and RAN. Straight to the neighborhood dive bar with a jukebox and like 4 older dudes at the bar. Wayyyyyy more my speed. One of them shook my hand and asked me if I was part Doberman. 🤣
Club Hell?

I don't think anyone who blows the line of guys waiting for bethel bathroom can call themselves introvert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back