Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've never guess! You seem so social here (not that there's anything wrong with being either way)
I know. It confuses me too. I love chatting with all of you. Sometimes I wish we could all go out to dinner! But Irl I’m like “please don’t talk to me”. I guess depending on the people. Some people fuel you, many others can be draining

I know. It confuses me too. I love chatting with all of you. Sometimes I wish we could all go out to dinner! But Irl I’m like “please don’t talk to me”. I guess depending on the people. Some people fuel you, many others can be draining
This is true even for me that I'm mostly very social. If I don't vibe with someone I don't engage and then I just seem introvertive

Same here. I love to go out dancing, but this last time was the only time I'd gone out sober. I usually need a good smoke and a few shots before I can go out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back