Cocksuckers 8.0

tumblr_l4twg4pysv1qa10eto1_540.jpg
Love outside playing

My manager was a bulky person who was around 6 feet and was very strong. He caught my face and kissed me on my lips. I started to kiss him back as his fingers reached my pussy which was so wet already. He started to finger it with all his 4 fingers.

Initially, it was painful but the kissing stopped my shouts from coming out. Once he confirmed that my pussy was wide enough, he lifted me in the air as I placed my legs around him. My manager pushed his big fat dick into my pussy. As I sat on his dick, a loud moan, “Ahhhhhhhhh..” escaped my mouth.

I could feel my pussy being stretched beyond its limits. I was in a trance as it was a new feeling. My husband used to go deep but this dick was widening my pussy. It took me to a new world where I started to jump on his dick. He placed his hands under my ass and started to spread my ass cheeks while I continued to jump on his dick.

I rode my manager in a standing position for a good 10 minutes and cummed on his dick. He put me down and turned me and started to roll his hands on my ass and whispered, “I wanted to fuck you from the first day I saw you in the office. This ass of yours made me long for you.” I replied, “It’s all yours now.”

Do you guys prefer if the girls makes or keeps eye contact when she sucks your dick?
It depends, In my humble opinion. If it just a blow job, the guy probably doesn't care.

However, if it's between two lovers then eye contact is an essential part of the most intimate bonding that a couple can engage in.

Back