Cocksuckers 8.0

juicy yummy dick *drool*
tumblr_mmupgzWZeH1rteyduo1_1280.jpg
Which one would you start sucking first, SissyBJBitch, or would you give them all equal time...?

The best way to be a good cocksucker, is simply to adore the cock you're sucking... like she is...
Exactly!! When a guy says to you “Thats it baby, make love to that dick, you love sucking it dont you!!” Then you know your doing a good job. I make sure I respond with a whimpering and most of the time muffled “mmm hhmmm”. And i make sure he can see how rock hard I am from taking care of his dick.

Exactly!! When a guy says to you “Thats it baby, make love to that dick, you love sucking it dont you!!” Then you know your doing a good job. I make sure I respond with a whimpering and most of the time muffled “mmm hhmmm”. And i make sure he can see how rock hard I am from taking care of his dick.
You are a shining example to us all...

I remember when my husband asked if I have sucked his friends cock. I confidently said "No! Never! How could you ask such a question!?"

But he never asked if I licked his cock clean after fucking my brains out. I love being his personal dick licker.
I like you🔥🔥🔥🥂🌹⚔️

I am going to pretend that this is a cut scene from Wild Things, and that this is Denise Richards eating Neve Campbell’s ass.
That was exactly my thoughts when I found it. Wanked over that scene so many times. Really played to a lot of peoples fantasies that movie

Back