Cocksuckers 8.0

7790804-25881207.gif
Hey that's my place, bitch!

Agreed. Hand action can only improve things.
So, it's interesting how guys can be very different in their blowjob style preferences. I've blown a lot of guys, and while I'd say the majority liked me to use my hand, or didn't object if I did, there are those who did not want any hand action during a BJ. And sometimes it depends on the guy's mood. For example, Hubby usually like some hand action when I blow him, but sometimes he either tells me not to use my hand or moves it off himself. But that's usually when he's wanting me to deepthroat. 😈

So, it's interesting how guys can be very different in their blowjob style preferences. I've blown a lot of guys, and while I'd say the majority liked me to use my hand, or didn't object if I did, there are those who did not want any hand action during a BJ. And sometimes it depends on the guy's mood. For example, Hubby usually like some hand action when I blow him, but sometimes he either tells me not to use my hand or moves it off himself. But that's usually when he's wanting me to deepthroat. 😈
For me, deepthroat is a bit of a meh, really. Head teasing, ball tickling and arse tickling - oh, fuck yes. I love constantly changing strokes - the changing sensations keep me on the edge without pushing me over it - and mixing up lip, tongue, mouth, fingers and palm action does that just great.

For me, deepthroat is a bit of a meh, really. Head teasing, ball tickling and arse tickling - oh, fuck yes. I love constantly changing strokes - the changing sensations keep me on the edge without pushing me over it - and mixing up lip, tongue, mouth, fingers and palm action does that just great.
Oh, teasing the head is fun for me too. I get such great reactions from Hubby. 😁

Back