Dirty 30 in 30

29 ½

I am a little fairy
I wear a fairy frock
But what I'm really wanting
Is enormous fairy c**k

Dirty Eleven

Kacey's Awakening (installment 4)

Jennifer Macey sat in the back of the lecture hall and watched the blonde across the aisle busily scribbling reference notes as Doctor Samuels continued his presentation. Throughout the last hour her attention had been focused between the way the other woman's pink tongue would moisten her lips whenever the professor would turn to change the paper on the overhead and the very attractive blush glowing on her cheeks whenever eroticism and sex were mentioned. It was an intriguing contradiction to watch. Jenn wondered whether it was physical experience fuelling the lustful lip lick or a fertile imagination.

Now she could see why her coven's priest had expressed an interest in this young lady. It was going to be an interesting year if his expectations were fulfilled even partially. He'd outlined his plans the day before, while they lay entwined, his cock hard inside her after an exquisite fucking. The memory of yesterday's pleasure dampened her crease. She hoped he'd call on her again, soon, it was always so good with the High Priest. Jenn's thoughts lingered over the recollection.

Her pulse throbbed through her clit as her first orgasm retreated. His hand had cupped her breast as he whispered, "Don't let your body obliterate your thoughts. Reach for the awareness of paradise you glimpse with your inner eye. The light of pleasure should lead you. Try to be unaware of the physical."

He'd directed her breathing, spoken to her and focused her mind on the sensations of his skin inside her. She'd marveled at the way his cock filled her cunt, the way it went deeper each time she flexed internally. There was knowledge that he must have been pushing and thrusting, but his body had given no appearance of movement, yet he'd fucked her. His flesh stroked through her opening and caressed her clit.

"Don't move, Jenny love. Let me fuck you. Feel it and breathe with me."

His cock would press inwards and she'd tighten her pussy, encasing him with her body and pushing her cervix outwards against the tip of his glans, as if her womb kissed the opening of his cock. They locked together before slowly exhaling, feeling the suction of pulling apart as if she was siphoning his cum up from his balls.

He was absorbed with the trance. Gathering the power Jennifer was virtually burning with each time she came. He was always grateful that this attractive witch was willing to let him tap into her strength, but at that moment, his concentration had been on the next pulse of energy.

They were fucking so that he could cast protection around the preparations for Samhain. He needed her aura to enfold him as he lit the candles and her orgasms were key in sharing that pyrokenetic gift.

He told her, "Imagine a beautiful blonde novice. Her nipples still puffy with youth and inexperience, her mons shadowed at the apex of her thighs." He flexed his pelvic floor and Jenn felt his erection move deeper as he continued, "When she opens her legs above you, you see pale pink, practically sealing her opening."

Jennifer moaned and she'd felt a small gush of wet. He brought her awareness back to him, "Stay with me darling, I want to take this journey with you. Let's both open that cunt. Look at that bright pink candy and-- Now, Jenn!"

Eyes closed she'd pushed down against his cock, she felt him tighten into a stone statue beside her. His fingers had dug into her breast so hard that, this morning, she had bruises. He'd moved and that one full stroke out and back in, of his cock, was enough to drag her along with him. She'd joined a filament of thought between his power and her own and felt the flame of pleasure burn out of her. He had practically howled as his shout had joined her own shriek of release.

Jennifer gasped as her awareness returned to the lecture hall. She'd clenched her internal muscles and felt blood surge to her responding clit as her amulet warmed with the change in her aura. The fire opal stored her flame and right then it had heated enough to bring her back to the normal world.

She listened to Doctor Samuels as he concluded his presentation, "So, I hope you all consider that perhaps, these genes remain in your very cells awaiting a moment of psionic control to manifest here in this time. Peace to all and thank you."

Last edited:
My word that's hot , I was wondering where the witchcraft you mentioned was going to come into it

Is this Dirty 30? yeeee haaaaa

Somewhere between light and darkness
where twilight merges to night
in the purple shadows
of yearning,
I stay forever yours.
While I wait for morning sunshine
that may no more be mine
my heart though clothed by evening
shines like no star yet born.
A light that cannot be dimmed
though troubles shade the morn
sweet memories of us remain
our love shines on and on

my my my my my!

goodness. Champy, you have so many facets. And I am among those waiting eagerly for the next installment. Quite eagerly indeed.

One tiny note, upon an initial skim: male witches are called witches. Warlock is a term which can be loosely translated as "oath-breaker" so a true practitioner of wicca of either gender would never use the term. It was saved for those who broke under torture and betrayed other believers during the Burning Times.

We love it when the 20-year-old trenchcoated posers come into the shop and assure us that they are "trained warlocks."

oh and. There may be alternate spellings, but what I always saw for the holiday in question is "Samhain."

pronounced "SOW-in," or "sah-VEEN" by the really old farts.

frickin' welsh.

blessings, y'all,

bj

my my my my my!

goodness. Champy, you have so many facets. And I am among those waiting eagerly for the next installment. Quite eagerly indeed.

One tiny note, upon an initial skim: male witches are called witches. Warlock is a term which can be loosely translated as "oath-breaker" so a true practitioner of wicca of either gender would never use the term. It was saved for those who broke under torture and betrayed other believers during the Burning Times.

We love it when the 20-year-old trenchcoated posers come into the shop and assure us that they are "trained warlocks."

oh and. There may be alternate spellings, but what I always saw for the holiday in question is "Samhain."

pronounced "SOW-in," or "sah-VEEN" by the really old farts.

frickin' welsh.

blessings, y'all,

bj
I fixed those 2 recommendations, thanks upbj for educating me about "warlocks". I chose to exclude any real reference to 'witch' in that line since to call him a witch as he is so obviously witching a witch would be confusing to the uninformed. I'll explain the term warlock after I gather some knowledge about it and can write the definition into the story properly, without interrupting a gratuitous sex scene.

I've seen both versions of the spelling of Samhein. I think I cling to the 'ei' version because of my early Teutonic influences ;) (read Germany for 5 years). I bounced it to your 'ai' spelling just so that I have to be really concious of it while editing. I'm sure I'm going to have both spellings crop up and la' I do hate inconsistency.

I didn't write yesterday since I was on the outward journey, nor did I today, since much of my morning was spent in uncomfy meeting rooms and then this afternoon was spent on splashing through disgusting sand and salt induced slush (that froze to my windscreen as soon as I managed to pass whatever semi was throwing it back), on the highway between here and Edmonton. Bleh! Winter driving sucks.

Love you all and I hope the Yule preparations in your neighbourhoods are all going ahead apace.

Last edited:
I fixed those 2 recommendations, thanks upbj for educating me about "warlocks". I chose to exclude any real reference to 'witch' in that line since to call him a witch as he is so obviously witching a witch would be confusing to the uninformed. I'll explain the term warlock after I gather some knowledge about it and can write the definition into the story properly, without interrupting a gratuitous sex scene.

I've seen both versions of the spelling of Samhein. I think I cling to the 'ei' version because of my early Teutonic influences ;) (read Germany for 5 years). I bounced it to your 'ai' spelling just so that I have to be really concious of it while editing. I'm sure I'm going to have both spellings crop up and la' I do hate inconsistency.

I didn't write yesterday since I was on the outward journey, nor did I today, since much of my morning was spent in uncomfy meeting rooms and then this afternoon was spent on splashing through disgusting sand and salt induced slush (that froze to my windscreen as soon as I managed to pass whatever semi was throwing it back), on the highway between here and Edmonton. Bleh! Winter driving sucks.

Love you all and I hope the Yule preparations in your neighbourhoods are all going ahead apace.

gratuitous sex scene. love the concept.

Dirty eight

Once upon a figure 8
I breathed as girls do
between Bonnie Bell lips
whispering incantations
I didn't really know
chrysanthemum
passion
forever
loss
. All
bubbled gloss
has been left on the dead
flesh of those early
yearnings for a forever
lover and now
the best I have is you.

You of the long flights
of the quiet guardianship
of the absence so great
that we do not even try
to stretch our arms.

My shared obsidian
night, what keeps
me breathing is that pale
couplet whispered
as I try to remember
how to purse my lips
in that wistful way
that soft hopeful
way pinked and shined
so I can still taste
some
day.

dirty nine

aftercare

the hospital loves me
with its non-red jello
and its beeping eye
declaring my body
in simple electrocardial song
and its fingers
always busy peeling
or prodding or pushing
little needles
of its love which feed
on my too
willing blood

dirty ten

The Gift

Not much beats seeing unless
it is being seen, studied
from all angles. Pupils dilate
wide enough to take it all
in. What better love than the critic
who peels apart my strings
with careful fingers leaving them intact
until they are each unwound
and observed in their syntactic habitat.
What treasure the careful prodding
phrases apart! Oh to be stared at
each syllable, each consonant
before breaking off the dull brown
excess in a merciful snap?

Dora, you are doing some astounding work, as always. I'm so glad you're in here!

bj
Thank you, BJ. With all I had going on this month and some surprises that came up, it will be a miracle if I finish 30 in 30 days but I will certainly try. It is a marvelous thread. And it is a pleasure to read the writing people have been putting here. Rock on, Champagne and Arnold.:rose:

And Annie!
in the purple shadows
of yearning,

this is splendid. Well, I think so, anyway.

Last edited:
Thank you, BJ. With all I had going on this month and some surprises that came up, it will be a miracle if I finish 30 in 30 days but I will certainly try. It is a marvelous thread. And it is a pleasure to read the writing people have been putting here. Rock on, Champagne and Arnold.:rose:

And Annie!
in the purple shadows
of yearning,

this is splendid. Well, I think so, anyway.

You've made my day and this is day that needs making :heart:

Dirty Eleven

Triolet for AS

The slender curve of leg you stroke
is not so singular.
Though smooth and pale as silver oak,
the slender curve of leg you stroke
is shorter than the others, broke,
a pinch irregular.
The slender curve of leg you stroke?
It's not so singular.

ps. This is supposed to be a joke about table legs. I don't think it really works though. :/

Last edited:
Dirty Twelve

The Christmas Letter

Old friend how are you? I read
your news letter and saw
the pictures, the family posed
and smiling on the green green lawn, but
old friend, how are you?

The children are growing, the girl
performed in a play, the boys race
into manhood on muddy tires, their Dad
had time to finish the bathroom