DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on 100 pages, Doc & Nurse! Here's an early toast to 100's more! Sending the earthbound angel Nurse her good morning hugs, :kiss: & :rose:

man, that's a lot of pages! I think I need a bit of a bump, don't you all? :D I love it when new people get a look at my... assets and I hope that the new year brings even more wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, romantic, raunchy, mind-blowing comments and pms from all you!

*hugs and love*

KN

PS for all you reading, I'm looking forward to more webcam sex with you and for you next year too ;)

man, that's a lot of pages! I think I need a bit of a bump, don't you all? :D I love it when new people get a look at my... assets and I hope that the new year brings even more wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, romantic, raunchy, mind-blowing comments and pms from all you!

*hugs and love*

KN

PS for all you reading, I'm looking forward to more webcam sex with you and for you next year too ;)

A bump for the 100 pages and your gorgeous body - Happy New Year - hope to see a lot from you in 2010..:kiss::rose::kiss:

DoctorKnotty... WOW... I don't visit Lit nearly enough. Just found your thread. Thank you VERY much for sharing your wife with the forum. I will have to make a point of visiting a LOT more often.
Merry Christmas and a VERY happy New Year to the two of you.

*hugs and love*

KN

with your luscious body, you are going to have so many bumps. oh you lucky knotty girl:rose:

Thank you thør. You and almost everyone on the forum has been kind and welcoming. Hopefully this new year my heart will get better. We might get a better digital camera (not that i have any complaints with the current one) and maybe If i am a good little doctor I can get a new computer this year which will help a lot in video editing and photo editing for you guys.

Me either. I really think you will all enjoy what we have lined up..

In the mean time. check it out. tits!

attachment.php
Very Hot:rose::rose::rose:

*hugs and love*

KN

Here is your requested bump sweet Nurse! You can count on more commentary from me. Because it's always a pleasure to tell a woman how sexy she is. Good Morning & Happy New Year hugs & :kiss:'s & :rose:'s for you.
Cheers, Doc!

Well....that picture certainly made it a happy new year! Excited about the new, anticipated voting round...!

You are EXACTLY the body type I like....YUMMY!!!! If you like to dirty talk gal...PLEASE PM me...I don't know how wild you are...but anything goes with me...I'd lick that body from head to toe!!! :rose: :kiss:

This is an incredible thread. You are a beautiful woman. I love your body. Thank you so much for sharing.

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, but I would honestly give anything just to spend 1 night with your nurse.

Vote!!!

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, but I would honestly give anything just to spend 1 night with your nurse.

Have not offended me if that is what your asking. I am flattered by it.

Alright. time for some new voting!

I know i know. It's about damn time.

You guys no the rules. first to 6 votes wins!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote12.jpg
    vote12.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,170
Have not offended me if that is what your asking. I am flattered by it.

Alright. time for some new voting!

I know i know. It's about damn time.

You guys no the rules. first to 6 votes wins!

attachment.php
Not a loser in the bunch, guys. But I vote B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back