DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was...superb. The Knotty Nurse is just so hot as she moans while you spank her.

And the video quality itself is very good, as well.

-LCN

A good morning :kiss: and :rose: for the Sexy Nurse to thank her for the spanking idea turned reality! I love it!:heart:
Thanks for editing it Doc and PLEASE {I'm begging you to post more vids of KN :devil:}
You 2 have a great day!

as great as the video is, i'm stumped by what song that is in the background. I used to love that song, and I forgot all about it. Is that Poe?

Questions and comments answered.

A fabulous vid, Doc and Nurse.

Thank you Thor!

YEOWZA!

Off the charts Doc, you and KN are just amazing!

Glad your enjoying it. We are taking suggestions for the next video.

That was...superb. The Knotty Nurse is just so hot as she moans while you spank her.

And the video quality itself is very good, as well.

-LCN

Thanks. glad so many are enjoying it.

A good morning :kiss: and :rose: for the Sexy Nurse to thank her for the spanking idea turned reality! I love it!:heart:
Thanks for editing it Doc and PLEASE {I'm begging you to post more vids of KN :devil:}
You 2 have a great day!

We are working on it. It's half us making the videos and half how the voting goes.

as great as the video is, i'm stumped by what song that is in the background. I used to love that song, and I forgot all about it. Is that Poe?

The song is called "Angery Johnny" By Poe.

I can't find the offical music video on youtube but here is a Live version from MTV's 120 minutes

Thank you Thor!

Glad your enjoying it. We are taking suggestions for the next video.

Thanks. glad so many are enjoying it.

We are working on it. It's half us making the videos and half how the voting goes.

The song is called "Angery Johnny" By Poe.

I can't find the offical music video on youtube but here is a Live version from MTV's 120 minutes
Always ready to exercise my right to vote for the Nurse! :rose:

Voting question

KnottyNurse made the suggestion that I up the voting number required for a photo set or video to win. I was wondering what everyone thought of that. say we bump up from 6 to 12.

Thoughts?

Thank you thør. You and almost everyone on the forum has been kind and welcoming. Hopefully this new year my heart will get better. We might get a better digital camera (not that i have any complaints with the current one) and maybe If i am a good little doctor I can get a new computer this year which will help a lot in video editing and photo editing for you guys.

Me either. I really think you will all enjoy what we have lined up..

In the mean time. check it out. tits!

attachment.php
hello knotty
great shot, your tits look so good. very suckable indeed, would you mind if i had wee lick? ;)

Thank you thør. You and almost everyone on the forum has been kind and welcoming. Hopefully this new year my heart will get better. We might get a better digital camera (not that i have any complaints with the current one) and maybe If i am a good little doctor I can get a new computer this year which will help a lot in video editing and photo editing for you guys.

Me either. I really think you will all enjoy what we have lined up..

In the mean time. check it out. tits!

attachment.php

You lucky "Doc", your nurse has some killer curves in all the right places.

KnottyNurse made the suggestion that I up the voting number required for a photo set or video to win. I was wondering what everyone thought of that. say we bump up from 6 to 12.

Thoughts?

...I really think you could make it 25 and would not see a problem.

man, that's a lot of pages! I think I need a bit of a bump, don't you all? :D I love it when new people get a look at my... assets and I hope that the new year brings even more wonderful, sweet, thoughtful, romantic, raunchy, mind-blowing comments and pms from all you!

*hugs and love*

KN

PS for all you reading, I'm looking forward to more webcam sex with you and for you next year too ;)

.......me too:D

Vote!

Ok Everyone. We are going to do this one a little differently. This time the winning photo will require 12 votes.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Now Get Out And Vote!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote13.jpg
    vote13.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,402
You gotta wonder. If Nurse and I voted would everyone follow our vote? something i like to think about.

Current Voting Results: A=00 B=00 C=00 D=03
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

BlackKnight9537
inwinetheres
Mandbc1

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back