DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Water

Let's see if I can't start this morning off right with a picture post.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Modern Hippy 05.jpg
    Modern Hippy 05.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,465
hey you managed to get that shot without me in it - i'd been down below for a long time - hense the smile on her face hehe

Thanks. I thought so. Now lets see if I can start this weekend off right.

attachment.php

attachment.php
A refreshing dip with the nurse is just the medicine I need as I recover from the flu! Great start to the weekend, Doc. Sending my favorite nurse a dozen :rose:'s as Thanks.

Saturday Picture

Thank you all for all the great comments. Glad everyone likes how the weekend started off with the pics. Now Let's see if i can keep Saturday going on the same track!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Modern Hippy 08.jpg
    Modern Hippy 08.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,192
Sunday photo

So no responses for Saturdays post. Wonder If i did something wrong. Let see how a late Sunday post does.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Modern Hippy 09.jpg
    Modern Hippy 09.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,147
So no responses for Saturdays post. Wonder If i did something wrong. Let see how a late Sunday post does.

attachment.php
Nurse I took all weekend to indulge in both of the new pics. Nothing is wrong on your end..You are the cure all, sweetie! I was just savoring the meds you & Doc passed out! :nana: :rose: :kiss:

Monday hugs :kiss:'s & :rose: for the Sexy Nurse! Hope the week is off to a great start Doc! ;)

You didnt do anything wrong. it was football Sunday. Most of the guys were watching football.

Monday photo

nothing wrong i was just away from pc :)

Ahhh

Nurse I took all weekend to indulge in both of the new pics. Nothing is wrong on your end..You are the cure all, sweetie! I was just savoring the meds you & Doc passed out! :nana: :rose: :kiss:

Hahah good times

Monday hugs :kiss:'s & :rose: for the Sexy Nurse! Hope the week is off to a great start Doc! ;)

So far so good!

I'm feeling like swimming, now! I was a little ill over the weekend, but back up to par, now.

Sweet. Welcome back to the living

You didnt do anything wrong. it was football Sunday. Most of the guys were watching football.

Oh yeah, football. Go KC!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Modern Hippy 10.jpg
    Modern Hippy 10.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,726
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back