DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your very welcome. Thanks for the compliment!

You too!

attachment.php
Yep, Doc, me too! Pic 16 is sexy Nurse! I call it reflection of perfection! :rose: :kiss: Have a great Monday, guys!

We are close to the end here everyone

attachment.php
Say it ain't so, Doc! The end is near?! No!! :(
Well I guess I need to look at it as if we are that much closer to another vote for more Nurse sexiness!
The new pic of Nurse is flat out beautiful BTW! :kiss: :rose:

Say it ain't so, Doc! The end is near?! No!! :(
Well I guess I need to look at it as if we are that much closer to another vote for more Nurse sexiness!
The new pic of Nurse is flat out beautiful BTW! :kiss: :rose:

Hey ndb theres is absolutley nothing FLAT about this nurse :D

;)

We have come to the end

Well everyone. We have come to the end of the Modern Hippy set. Really hope you all enjoyed it.

attachment.php

I have some photoshop work to do before we will be able to vote on the next photo set. Just hang in there while i get it done. Thanks!

Attachments

• Modern Hippy 18.jpg
    Modern Hippy 18.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3,710
Well everyone. We have come to the end of the Modern Hippy set. Really hope you all enjoyed it.

attachment.php

I have some photoshop work to do before we will be able to vote on the next photo set. Just hang in there while i get it done. Thanks!

All we are saying, is give peace a chance! :D

attachment.php

We'll hang in there Doc! Nurse is worth the wait! :rose: & :kiss: on this hump day for her!!

just a short message to say that I'm taking on a new position in Shanghai, China so I will not be following Lit so closely anymore - I have enjoyed your thread very much and your lovely pictures - I will sure miss them very much - all the best Dane

Voting - 12 votes wins

just a short message to say that I'm taking on a new position in Shanghai, China so I will not be following Lit so closely anymore - I have enjoyed your thread very much and your lovely pictures - I will sure miss them very much - all the best Dane

Please have a safe trip and we both wish you all the best. Maybe before you can go you can vote!

12 Votes wins! Lets get going!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote14.jpg
    vote14.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 809
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back