DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider it started right Doc! Nurse is looking seductive & boobalicious in these! :rose: :kiss:

these pics will never get old

what an amazing pair of breasts... and those videos... oh my

Starting off a new week right!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

very hot:nana::nana:

Happy Hump Day all! honestly I would so rather stay home and hump the Nurse then go to work. uggg.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 37.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 37.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 965
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 38.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 38.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 39.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 39.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 981
Its always a good day when you see the DR.

Hey thanks. That was nice of you to say.

It's been a long day guys. The Knottiest little Nurse and I just got back from the gym and are making some food. Just stopped in to say "hi".

Man, what a knotty little minx! To think she was teasing you with those pictures when she was just 18. ;)

Man, what a knotty little minx! To think she was teasing you with those pictures when she was just 18. ;)

Yeah, she would send them to me while I was away or at work. She had a way of making me feel guilty for being gone.

Some photos of Miss Knotty to keep everyone going this Thursday. As for me, I need to get ready to go back to the salt mines.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 40.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 40.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 877
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 41.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 41.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 864
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 42.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 42.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 846
Happy Hump Day all! honestly I would so rather stay home and hump the Nurse then go to work. uggg.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm home sick and have the Doctor's note and the Cipro to prove it - can the nurse pay a special visit?? Love the photos, just wish they were a little bit (like two or three times) larger. - Dave

Some photos of Miss Knotty to keep everyone going this Thursday. As for me, I need to get ready to go back to the salt mines.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
If Nurse was mine Doc, the salt mines could wait cause I'd be too busy administiring sugar to Nurse's sweet body! Have a great one guys! :rose: & :kiss: for the sweet Nurse!

I'm home sick and have the Doctor's note and the Cipro to prove it - can the nurse pay a special visit?? Love the photos, just wish they were a little bit (like two or three times) larger. - Dave

Sadly all she owned at the time was a web cam. There are some pictures that i lowned her my camera and they are of better quality.

If Nurse was mine Doc, the salt mines could wait cause I'd be too busy administiring sugar to Nurse's sweet body! Have a great one guys! :rose: & :kiss: for the sweet Nurse!

I could do that today. But it might be better for me to keep going to work. That way I can pay my bill. Like our Internet bill. so we can keep posting on lit.

Great thread Doc :D

Love those big hips... simply perfect.

Lucky guy ;) Keep 'em comming for us luv ;):devil:

---> "notty Nurse Spanking Video" <---

GOD DAMN!!!!!

Now that's one instant hard on :devil::devil::devil:

Incredible work doc, your nurse is simply making me throw myself through the roof...

Delicious bum, and the sexiest lips as she moans...

All my best

Sadly all she owned at the time was a web cam. There are some pictures that i lowned her my camera and they are of better quality.

I could do that today. But it might be better for me to keep going to work. That way I can pay my bill. Like our Internet bill. so we can keep posting on lit.
Good point, Doc. Internet is must have so we get to keep the pleasure of seeing Nurse's charms. :devil:. Although, I'm sure most of us would be willing to donate to make sure you & the Nurse never leave lit. ;) She has become iconic on here. :rose:'s & :kiss:' for her on this TGIF. You guys have a great weekend.

Good point, Doc. Internet is must have so we get to keep the pleasure of seeing Nurse's charms. :devil:. Although, I'm sure most of us would be willing to donate to make sure you & the Nurse never leave lit. ;) She has become iconic on here. :rose:'s & :kiss:' for her on this TGIF. You guys have a great weekend.

You are starting to put ideas in my head that we can charge for this kind of entertainment.

Honestly thought it is something KnottyNurse and I have talked about in the past. We really do this when time allows and because we find it fun. The idea of hanging a donation button or a wishlist has crossed our mind before. Money to be used for more underwear, dresses, or other things that would be great to take photos to sounds like a great idea but I don't know what the reality of it is. Who would donate? Who would want to donate?

Feel free to discuss this one guys. Love to hear everyone's thoughts.

In the mean time it's fucking Friday. Lets see some damn skin already!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 2 - 43.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 43.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 44.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 44.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Retroactive Set 2 - 45.jpg
    Retroactive Set 2 - 45.jpg