DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
may I be the first to say BRAVO!

wonderful strip tease and one that I will return to quite often... for medicinal purposes of course.

thank you nurse!

Glad your enjoying your stay.

Mmmmm, Yummy as usual! This thread is the reason I check in daily. :D

That's great. Glad to hear it. Keep it up and will keep posting.

Just one great picture to be thankful for - thanks you very much - super photo - Dave:kiss::kiss:

Glad you're enjoying it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 27.jpg
    The Shirt 27.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,207
WOW, Such a beautiful picture of you. I always look forward to seeing what you are posting next. I hope your hubby realizes just how lucky he is.:heart::kiss::rose:

Glad you're enjoying it.

attachment.php

Glad you're enjoying it.

attachment.php
Did not cure my hand in my pants condition. But I'm not complaining. ;) Nurse, darling, you are so sexy you make the throbbing you cause feel good! ;) :kiss:

Sexy and stunning and erotic as always. Such tasty looking nipples too, as always ;)

Great Picture thread thanks for showing us.

you're welcome.

Sexy and stunning and erotic as always. Such tasty looking nipples too, as always ;)

You know. I was having lunch with our hospitals head of I.T. staff and he was telling me about some paper she read stating that the nipple is the most intuitive human interface ever. "Mouth goes here" i believe is what she said.

Anyways, KnottyNurse and I watch Tremors 1, 2, and 3 last night. Going to try and watch part 4 tonight.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 28.jpg
    The Shirt 28.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,135
You know. I was having lunch with our hospitals head of I.T. staff and he was telling me about some paper she read stating that the nipple is the most intuitive human interface ever. "Mouth goes here" i believe is what she said.

attachment.php

"Mouth goes here" indeed. So very sexy and alluring.

You are amazing!

You're beautiful and your attitude rocks. You are everything these sites are supposed to be, and the reason I post.

I do love that natural sexuality that just oozes from ecery single pore of you

makes me all tingly!

Wow!!

I can't wait to go back and look at all the wonderful posts....might have to go now!! Oh, BTW Lit couples rule!!!!
:D

Some very hot pics!

Thank you very much.

I like to come to this thread to see some big titties.

We enjoy providing the titties.

You're beautiful and your attitude rocks. You are everything these sites are supposed to be, and the reason I post.

Thank you. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the Nurse.

I do love that natural sexuality that just oozes from ecery single pore of you

makes me all tingly!

Thanks, And again I will pass on your kind words to the nurse.

I always enjoy seeing your nurse.

I enjoy my nurse being seen so we are even.

Normally I try to post in the morning but the last few days have been difficult. You all have been getting evening posts as a result. WE still have a few more photos of this set left to go which is a good thing because the Nurse and I have not had a chance to take any more photos with family staying with us. It can make things difficult.

The two of us have yet to watch Tremors 4 but we will. Work has been keeping us both busy and I am trying to build a home theater pc setup. hehe Soon I can check out lit from my flat screen :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 29.jpg
    The Shirt 29.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,080
Normally I try to post in the morning but the last few days have been difficult. You all have been getting evening posts as a result. WE still have a few more photos of this set left to go which is a good thing because the Nurse and I have not had a chance to take any more photos with family staying with us. It can make things difficult.

The two of us have yet to watch Tremors 4 but we will. Work has been keeping us both busy and I am trying to build a home theater pc setup. hehe Soon I can check out lit from my flat screen :)

attachment.php

All worship the gorgeous body of Knotty Nurse :D
Very alluring and sexy.

Don't do that. You guys get so upset when the Nurse does not take everything off. Just be greatful.

And they are. Every morning and every evening.

attachment.php

Didn't find this thread till after thanksgiving, otherwise I would have given thanks for these awesome pics then ;)

I'm totally happy with EVERY pic of Knotty Nurse shared

Oh my god I am so tired. I don't know why but i could not get to sleep last night. And I wish It was because the nurse and I could not keep our hands off each other. Truth is she had a long day and passed out and I just could not sleep. so i pretty much just stared at her boobs all night.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 31.jpg
    The Shirt 31.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,514
It feels like this week has taken forever. Saturday I have to spend planing out my groups Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Normally i do this through the week but I just have not had time to this week. No clue what kind of encounter their going to have yet but I know I will come up with something.

Here is some more nurse for everyone. Enjoy

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 32.jpg
    The Shirt 32.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,553
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back