DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
where's the like button? oh, right, this isn't facebook LOL

Oh my god I am so tired. I don't know why but i could not get to sleep last night. And I wish It was because the nurse and I could not keep our hands off each other. Truth is she had a long day and passed out and I just could not sleep. so i pretty much just stared at her boobs all night.

attachment.php

It sucks not getting enough sleep... but I could think of worse things to do with my night...

Hope you have a restful weekend... TGIF!

where's the like button? oh, right, this isn't facebook LOL

They should add that functionality

Nurse never in my life have i wanted to taste a bum as sexy as yours. truely fab.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words

Well I hope Everyone had a good weekend. The nurse and I will be heading out to see Harry Potter shortly. We both just got done watching the WATCHMEN Extended Cut. Pretty awesome but I still like the graphic novel better. Had our Dungeons & Dragons game this weekend also. Epic as always. Have to say I am looking forward to the end of the game so we can try another RPG.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 33.jpg
    The Shirt 33.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,000
Well I hope Everyone had a good weekend. The nurse and I will be heading out to see Harry Potter shortly. We both just got done watching the WATCHMEN Extended Cut. Pretty awesome but I still like the graphic novel better. Had our Dungeons & Dragons game this weekend also. Epic as always. Have to say I am looking forward to the end of the game so we can try another RPG.

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

*sigh* A sexy sensual woman who likes Dungeons and Dragons. There are so few of you...thanks for sharing yourself through your pictures.

GREAT way to end the weekend!!

attachment.php

WOW... with a view like that, how do you ever come up for air or even step outside your sexual lair??? :eek: :D :devil:

(enjoy HP:TDH-P1... saw it Friday night, and it lives up to the billing!)

attachment.php
What an ass! What a pussy! What a knotty nurse! :kiss:

Growl........ what a perfect position to be behind!!!

Agreed!!

What an ass! What a pussy! What a knotty nurse! :kiss:

She really is. Thanks!

WOW... with a view like that, how do you ever come up for air or even step outside your sexual lair??? :eek: :D :devil:

(enjoy HP:TDH-P1... saw it Friday night, and it lives up to the billing!)

It takes a lot of will power and like three cans of RedBull.

Harry Potter was great. Better then the last couple

*sigh* A sexy sensual woman who likes Dungeons and Dragons. There are so few of you...thanks for sharing yourself through your pictures.

Your welcome and I will pass on your kind words

Knotty & so hot, thanks!

Your welcome!

Well Monday and back to the Salt mines. What can I say. The nurse had a great weekend with the HP movie and some D&D action which I have already talked about. She was a bit knotty today however. She found one of her Christmas presents early.

I need to work on my hiding skills.

What she found was the Battle Star Galatia Board game. She squealed pretty loud when she found it too. She is actually calling me over to play it so I have to go. Enjoy the pick for today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 34.jpg
    The Shirt 34.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,373
Well Monday and back to the Salt mines. What can I say. The nurse had a great weekend with the HP movie and some D&D action which I have already talked about. She was a bit knotty today however. She found one of her Christmas presents early.

What she found was the Battle Star Galatia Board game. She squealed pretty loud when she found it too. She is actually calling me over to play it so I have to go. Enjoy the pick for today.

attachment.php

I'm not sure what is sexier in this post.... The picture or the fact that nurse was that excited about the BSG board game... I'm going to have to say both are pretty equally hawt. Nerdy chicks ftw!!!!!!

Btw... Fuck, nice ass. :D

Last edited:
Hope you and Knotty Nurse both enjoyed Harry Potter. I thought it was the best one yet. What about you two?

Agreed!!

She really is. Thanks!

It takes a lot of will power and like three cans of RedBull.

Harry Potter was great. Better then the last couple

Your welcome and I will pass on your kind words

Your welcome!

attachment.php
My pleasure, Doc! :kiss: for that naughty knotty nurse. Peaking at her presents! I love the latest pic. It gave me an idea. Since she was naughty make a 2nd spanking vid to punish her and give us all a great gift at the same time! ;) :devil:

Hope you and Knotty Nurse both enjoyed Harry Potter. I thought it was the best one yet. What about you two?

It was pretty good. Nurse really like it and looking forward to the next one.

My pleasure, Doc! :kiss: for that naughty knotty nurse. Peaking at her presents! I love the latest pic. It gave me an idea. Since she was naughty make a 2nd spanking vid to punish her and give us all a great gift at the same time! ;) :devil:

I do want to be clear with everyone about this. The nurse enjoys making videos and taking photos. The nurse also wants to make a video really badly. The only reason we have not is because we STILL have FAMILY staying with us. It makes doing stuff like photos and videos very difficult to do for us. Will make them but we just need time.

Tonight the Nurse is at school. I am left at home looking over all her nude photos while working on a home theater PC. Here is tonight's pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The Shirt 35.jpg
    The Shirt 35.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,424

I do want to be clear with everyone about this. The nurse enjoys making videos and taking photos. The nurse also wants to make a video really badly. The only reason we have not is because we STILL have FAMILY staying with us. It makes doing stuff like photos and videos very difficult to do for us. Will make them but we just need time.

Tonight the Nurse is at school. I am left at home looking over all her nude photos while working on a home theater PC. Here is tonight's pic.

attachment.php

Thanks, Doc. I for one, appreciate all you and your nurse do for me.

attachment.php

Now that looks like heaven!

attachment.php
I understand about family Doc! Im in the same spot. You & nurse take your time! She's worth the wait! :kiss: the sexy nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back