DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
B is a close match but my vote goes for C too... Without a doubt. Love a pair of thick thighs inside some nice tights...

You guys just keep on rockin'... ;D

i don't know what c is, but i feel like b-d will mean another long 40 picture wait period so... A!

I really want to see D like badly but it never gets any votes and I wind up being one of two people to vote for it. With seemingly it coming down to either A or C this round (both tied at three) I have to make like a mainstream political voter and go with whats popular.

That being said I vote for C.

A.
A.
A.
A.
Does that count for 4? Lol =p

Shame it took me so long to find this thread! Awesome pics and everything! Will be keeping an eye on it now! <3

B!

Although it already looks like A has a strong following...

B is a close match but my vote goes for C too... Without a doubt. Love a pair of thick thighs inside some nice tights...

You guys just keep on rockin'... ;D

Thanks! We are trying to keep everyone intrested

i don't know what c is, but i feel like b-d will mean another long 40 picture wait period so... A!

Oh? You don't like long picture posts? :(

I really want to see D like badly but it never gets any votes and I wind up being one of two people to vote for it. With seemingly it coming down to either A or C this round (both tied at three) I have to make like a mainstream political voter and go with whats popular.

That being said I vote for C.

I have noticed that. I think during the next voting process I will swap around the pictures and use different onces from each set to help give it more of a chance.

A.
A.
A.
A.
Does that count for 4? Lol =p

Shame it took me so long to find this thread! Awesome pics and everything! Will be keeping an eye on it now! <3

Yes! oh wait, I mean No :(

Nice to see some new people involved in the voting. Thanks everyone. We still have a bit more voting to do before I can declare a winner.

----------------
Current Voting Results: A=9 B=2 C=4 D=0
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------
Shyguy1369
Goldie97
duderdudesdad
ash423
liger0110
hellguy
buck4944
richinsc
wackthedinger

--------------
Voters For: B
--------------
2haywood2
QSco

--------------
Voters For: C
--------------
JustTwoDs
Atif
Upflight
Stenn

--------------
Voters For: D
--------------

attachment.php

The results are in and A is the winner! We call set a "CITY" I will be posting the first photo from that set shortly.
----------------
Current Voting Results: A=12 B=3 C=4 D=0
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------
Shyguy1369
Goldie97
duderdudesdad
ash423
liger0110
hellguy
buck4944
richinsc
wackthedinger
ndbf4ever
LiveWire64
youngleo

--------------
Voters For: B
--------------
2haywood2
QSco
lionguy1975

--------------
Voters For: C
--------------
JustTwoDs
Atif
Upflight
Stenn

--------------
Voters For: D
--------------

attachment.php

Thanks to all your votes we are starting the next photo set called "City". I want to post a challenge to you all.

Ready?

Extra points for anyone who can correctly guess the city these photos where taken in.

Even more extra points if you can explain to me in a convincing way how you know what city we happened to be in where these photos where taken.

Mega super extra awesome points if you can tell me why we were in this particular city in the first place.

And by points? I mean a little something extra. Like an exclusive picture of the nurse to be e-mail to you. Maybe even something more. Who knows.

Good Luck. And don't feel to intimidated by this challenge. You only have the whole world to guess from.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 01.jpg
    City 01.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,671
Woo! This promises to be an amazing set.

I'm guessing Miami. Not sure though. I would say that you went for some special time such as an anniversary. I'm guessing that you went somewhere warm for a change. Not sure though. But it sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back