DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! This promises to be an amazing set.

I'm guessing Miami. Not sure though. I would say that you went for some special time such as an anniversary. I'm guessing that you went somewhere warm for a change. Not sure though. But it sounds good.

Well, No. Good guesses. Good effort. However; you have struck out.

Here is my first guess off of that pic.

New Orleans. I am saying that because I know they have freeways driving right through the city. You are in that city for Mardi Gras.

I don't know how many guesses we get but I have another.

Rio de Jeniero. You were there for an amateur photographers convention. You were accepting an award for the most interesting use of Care Bears products with your Care to Bare set.

Here is my first guess off of that pic.

New Orleans. I am saying that because I know they have freeways driving right through the city. You are in that city for Mardi Gras.

I am afraid you are also wrong. I liked the guess though.

I don't know how many guesses we get but I have another.

Rio de Jeniero. You were there for an amateur photographers convention. You were accepting an award for the most interesting use of Care Bears products with your Care to Bare set.

Something tells me you are trying to get onto my good side. I guess i should put a limit on guesses. I am going to say everyone can have one guess, but i don't see why you can't help anyone else out. So we could very well have been in Rio de Jeniero, but someone else is going to have to ask me to find out for sure.

Oh I see now, there is buildings behind the nurse. I was to buys looking at those nice tits.

Wow, dont know how I missed this thread!! Really great photography, and such creative ideas!!! Your confidence is so sexy! Love all of your pics!!!

Thanks to all your votes we are starting the next photo set called "City". I want to post a challenge to you all.

Ready?

Extra points for anyone who can correctly guess the city these photos where taken in.

Even more extra points if you can explain to me in a convincing way how you know what city we happened to be in where these photos where taken.

Mega super extra awesome points if you can tell me why we were in this particular city in the first place.

And by points? I mean a little something extra. Like an exclusive picture of the nurse to be e-mail to you. Maybe even something more. Who knows.

Good Luck. And don't feel to intimidated by this challenge. You only have the whole world to guess from.

attachment.php

First, I love this pic of Nurse!
My guess, is Los Angeles. Not sure exactly where in L.A. I'm guessing you were there for your anniverary.
Merry Christmas, you 2! Thanks for another Knotty year, our sexxxy Nurse! :kiss:

Wow, dont know how I missed this thread!! Really great photography, and such creative ideas!!! Your confidence is so sexy! Love all of your pics!!!

Well Thanks Jessie. :) We appreciate that. Hope you will stop by more often.

First, I love this pic of Nurse!
My guess, is Los Angeles. Not sure exactly where in L.A. I'm guessing you were there for your anniverary.
Merry Christmas, you 2! Thanks for another Knotty year, our sexxxy Nurse! :kiss:

Sorry sir. Strik out on all three.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 02.jpg
    City 02.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,108
Very nice! I think the anticipation for each new picture is driving me nuts.

I think I am gonna service myself tonight. The first one is for the Nurse and the second will be for someone else.

Nope. Good guess though. Thinking out side of the United states. If i could give you a gold star for creative thinking I would.

attachment.php

You have heard many times how lucky you are to have a woman like that, I am sure. I am also sure that you have been told many times how beautiful, sexy, awesome, etc she is. I just have to say that her smile is very much one of my favorite parts of the Nurse. I don't know how many times you hear that but she defines sexy. Please make sure she knows this.

You have heard many times how lucky you are to have a woman like that, I am sure. I am also sure that you have been told many times how beautiful, sexy, awesome, etc she is. I just have to say that her smile is very much one of my favorite parts of the Nurse. I don't know how many times you hear that but she defines sexy. Please make sure she knows this.

I hear it a lot. Through Lit pots, PM, E-mails, and once and a while on twitter.

[Which brings up a question. Should the Nurse have a facebook page? and why?]

But you know? It does not get old hearing it. If anything it drives us to keep going and posting more pictures and videos.

I hear it a lot. Through Lit pots, PM, E-mails, and once and a while on twitter.

[Which brings up a question. Should the Nurse have a facebook page? and why?]

But you know? It does not get old hearing it. If anything it drives us to keep going and posting more pictures and videos.

I think a Facebook page would be cool. I personally would want to be friends with ya'll. I think that her loyal fans would like to see just what she has to offer besides nakedness. I know I would.

I think a Facebook page would be cool. I personally would want to be friends with ya'll. I think that her loyal fans would like to see just what she has to offer besides nakedness. I know I would.

Makes sense. I guess i have to find out if any other lit posters have their own facebook page and how it's going for them. I call this Research. I mean will facebook even allow adult content or would it have to be more tasteful. hmmm

Makes sense. I guess i have to find out if any other lit posters have their own facebook page and how it's going for them. I call this Research. I mean will facebook even allow adult content or would it have to be more tasteful. hmmm

No, FB is very conservative about it. They have banned things that were borderline risque so I am not sure that those things would work. A semi-regular naughty twitter page would be awesome though. She could reach out to her fans that way.

No, FB is very conservative about it. They have banned things that were borderline risque so I am not sure that those things would work. A semi-regular naughty twitter page would be awesome though. She could reach out to her fans that way.

Yeah I hear yeah. I get that a lot. For the time being you just have a twitter page that we share.

Looks a lot like downtown Atlanta with the highway running through it.

Yeah I hear yeah. I get that a lot. For the time being you just have a twitter page that we share.
I'm sure that there is something you could find that would work if your just looking for an additional media to use as an outlet. I'm still up for some twitter updates but every twitter app I load bogs down my damn phone. Either way, I can't wait for the next picture in the set.

The Knotty Nurse is looking wonderful. With a relaxed, happy and sensual smile upon her lips, which makes it all so much more sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back