DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is pax

To make it easier on myself, i took the following from Wikipeida http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_Arcade_Expo

The Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) is a semi-annual gamer festival held in Seattle and Boston. PAX was created by Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, the authors of the Penny Arcade webcomic, because they wanted to attend a show that gave equal attention to console gamers, computer gamers, and tabletop gamers.
Created in 2004, PAX has been hailed as a weekend-long celebration of gamer culture. Defining characteristics include an insider keynote speech, game-inspired concerts, panels on game industry topics, exhibitor booths from independent and major game developers and publishers, after-hours parties, tournaments, and freeplay areas. Every PAX also features the Omegathon, a weekend long tournament of randomly selected attendees competing for a grand prize. The final round makes up the show's closing ceremony, past games for the final round have included Tetris, Pong, Halo 3, and Skee ball.

Jerry Holkins has said that the effect of PAX and Child's Play on gaming culture will outlast that of the Penny Arcade webcomic, "substantially."[1]

After many successful years of PAX, in 2010 the first PAX East was held in Boston, MA, with attendance levels that rivaled those of PAX 2009. From then on, the Washington conventions were referred to as PAX Prime in order to avoid confusion between the two.

I hope Everyone had a great and happy Christmas. I know we both did. Lots of gifts. lots of food. But tell me. What's the best gift you all got this year?

attachment.php

Well, all I got was cash this year. But, no amount of money is greater than what you must feel waking up to that gorgeous woman every day.

Is that the Mecca of nerddom?

Not quite. But it's damn close. I think Comicon still holds that title. Pax is anything gamming. Video games, table top games. bored games. card games. You name it. If it's a game it's at PAX.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 07.jpg
    City 07.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,078
Not quite. But it's damn close. I think Comicon still holds that title. Pax is anything gamming. Video games, table top games. bored games. card games. You name it. If it's a game it's at PAX.

attachment.php

I'm not up on my nerd vernacular but I'm trying. I wonder if my professors could offer a class.

Very good work R4ph! You guessed it. We where in fact at PAX.

Shoot me over your e-mail address to get something special.

Having thought long and hard (hur hur) about this, I've come to the conclusion that the Nurse is not something anyone could keep to themselves (obvious exceptions excluded). She's one of the great miracles of nature, and as such I can't not share my something special with all of you.

Attachments

• KnottyNurse_PAX_Winner.jpg
    KnottyNurse_PAX_Winner.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 462

attachment.php

We need a Knotty Nurse game, Doc! ;) Love this pic. So seductive! :kiss: :rose: for you Nurse.

Having thought long and hard (hur hur) about this, I've come to the conclusion that the Nurse is not something anyone could keep to themselves (obvious exceptions excluded). She's one of the great miracles of nature, and as such I can't not share my something special with all of you.

Thanks for sharing with us, R4ph!

We need a Knotty Nurse game, Doc! ;) Love this pic. So seductive! :kiss: :rose: for you Nurse.

You know. I can almost see the tag line now.

It's just You, The Nurse, and one date to impress. How far will you go?

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 08.jpg
    City 08.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,328
hot pix sexy..love to be across the street up in the building watching you

What about some audio? It could be an occasional short audio clip with some "encouragement", thoughts or musings or anything else for that matter. It would be amazing to herse her voice. Maybe she could comment on the different sets you have posted.

That strap off that shoulder was very sexy. I cant wait for that tit to fall out.

hot pix sexy..love to be across the street up in the building watching you

You know, I know I don't have the greatest camera (I do need to upgrade), but it had a decent zoom on it. I kept looking at the buildings through the window to see how many people where watching us. We expected to at least find someone jerking off in the offices across the street. However, not a soul was to be found. It was a weekend so many they where not at work.

What about some audio? It could be an occasional short audio clip with some "encouragement", thoughts or musings or anything else for that matter. It would be amazing to herse her voice. Maybe she could comment on the different sets you have posted.

audio is a great idea! I like it. I will run it by the nurse. Don't let me forget about this Hellguy.

That strap off that shoulder was very sexy. I cant wait for that tit to fall out.

It is rather Titillating!

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 09.jpg
    City 09.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 856
OK, first, this slow strip tease is KILLING me. Shit.

Now, the audio. What if she were to customize it? ON occasion she could address it to a specific member. You could make it a game with trivia type questions or something.

OK, first, this slow strip tease is KILLING me. Shit.

Now, the audio. What if she were to customize it? ON occasion she could address it to a specific member. You could make it a game with trivia type questions or something.

Lets keep talking about this. Lets keep tossing ideas back and forth. Maybe I could ask what questions you want knotty nurse to answer? Everyone on the forum submits a question and will pick the top ones to be answered by the nurse? What other ideas?

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 10.jpg
    City 10.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,448
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back