DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I know I don't have the greatest camera (I do need to upgrade), but it had a decent zoom on it. I kept looking at the buildings through the window to see how many people where watching us. We expected to at least find someone jerking off in the offices across the street. However, not a soul was to be found. It was a weekend so many they where not at work.

oh i think plenty on the internet took care of jacking it off thinking of you on the window sill darlin

Lets keep talking about this. Lets keep tossing ideas back and forth. Maybe I could ask what questions you want knotty nurse to answer? Everyone on the forum submits a question and will pick the top ones to be answered by the nurse? What other ideas?

attachment.php

I can come up with a few questions, for our sexxxy nurse, doc.
This set is fast becoming 1 of my favorites!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can come up with a few questions, for our sexxxy nurse, doc.
This set is fast becoming 1 of my favorites!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well let me know what your questions are. I ran the idea past the nurse and she though answering your questions via voice like an MP3 was a fun idea.

I am glad you are enjoying the set. I am sorry we are not in a place that we can post more then one at a time. I hope we will be in that place again soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 11.jpg
    City 11.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,254
Oh gawd notty, you get me hard (much like my profile), and your HJ vid has fired a lot of canon salutes :)

Happy new year

Well let me know what your questions are. I ran the idea past the nurse and she though answering your questions via voice like an MP3 was a fun idea.

I am glad you are enjoying the set. I am sorry we are not in a place that we can post more then one at a time. I hope we will be in that place again soon.

attachment.php

I'll email those questions soon, Doc. Thanks to you & nurse for agreeing to answer them! :rose:
:kiss: for the peek a boo shot to kick off 2011!
I hope so also.

Last edited:
Happy New year Doc! I hope you and the Nurse get all the naughtyness you can handle in the coming year.

attachment.php

This picture, is probably the finest, most erotic picture I have ever seen. Doctor, you are a genius. Nurse, you are sublime.

I want to start off by thanking everyone for there PMs and e-mails of questions for the nurse. I have gotten some great ones. Questions I would never have guessed anyone would want to know the answers to. So Good on you guys! I hope you will all keep them coming.

Currently Knotty Nurse and I are on vacation. The family visiting us would not leave our place so we left them to bring in the New Year. We will be back home in less than two weeks and when we get back KnottyNurse is going to sit down and record some answers for all the questions we have coming in.

I want to encourage everyone to keep submitting their questions. She really is enjoying reading them and is thinking about her answers she is going to voice record for you all.

We had a great New Years. We hope you all did to. We got to see fireworks and eat some really good food. Hopefully will have some stories to share with everyone before we return.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 12.jpg
    City 12.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,203
I want to start off by thanking everyone for there PMs and e-mails of questions for the nurse. I have gotten some great ones. Questions I would never have guessed anyone would want to know the answers to. So Good on you guys! I hope you will all keep them coming.

Currently Knotty Nurse and I are on vacation. The family visiting us would not leave our place so we left them to bring in the New Year. We will be back home in less than two weeks and when we get back KnottyNurse is going to sit down and record some answers for all the questions we have coming in.

I want to encourage everyone to keep submitting their questions. She really is enjoying reading them and is thinking about her answers she is going to voice record for you all.

We had a great New Years. We hope you all did to. We got to see fireworks and eat some really good food. Hopefully will have some stories to share with everyone before we return.

attachment.php
Enjoy your vacation, guys! ;) Thanks, in advance, for answering my questions, Nurse. :rose: :kiss:
You look sooo hugable in this shot.

Nothing new to report on this day really. Just enjoying our time off from work. Hope everyone is enjoying this set. Here is another picture.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 13.jpg
    City 13.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,169
Nothing new to report on this day really. Just enjoying our time off from work. Hope everyone is enjoying this set. Here is another picture.

attachment.php

Thanks for the pic, Doc.
Very hottt. Nurse! :kiss:
No worries about nothing to report. Enjoy no work and ALL NURSE ;) :devil:, Doc!

What a new year! This latest set could be the most sizzling yet! Don't suppose there are any outtakes you want to share? I can't get enough!:eek:

The nurse looks like a natural nudist

Close are rarely warn at the Knotty Household.

This is the hottest pic you've posted! Amazing I didn't bust a nut on sight...

YOU DIDN'T BUST A NUT ON SIGHT? Damn, What are we doing wrong?

I am enjoying.

Yummmmm

Good that's the goal here.

Whoa... now that got my attention...

Sweet!

What a new year! This latest set could be the most sizzling yet! Don't suppose there are any outtakes you want to share? I can't get enough!:eek:

I have said this before and I am more then happy to say it again. Each photoset is normally 200 photos and we take out the not-so-good ones and end up with anything from 20 to 60 that we actually post. As for seeing some outtakes? Well they are only outtakes becuase they suck.

I really need to buy a new camera.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 14.jpg
    City 14.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,559
For some reason I just can't believe that there are any images from this set that are anything but smoldering.

YOU DIDN'T BUST A NUT ON SIGHT? Damn, What are we doing

Well, each new pic is getting the job done! Difficult to always unload when I'm in the office...anymore vids and I won't,have an option!

Close are rarely warn at the Knotty Household.

YOU DIDN'T BUST A NUT ON SIGHT? Damn, What are we doing wrong?

Good that's the goal here.

Sweet!

I have said this before and I am more then happy to say it again. Each photoset is normally 200 photos and we take out the not-so-good ones and end up with anything from 20 to 60 that we actually post. As for seeing some outtakes? Well they are only outtakes becuase they suck.

I really need to buy a new camera.

attachment.php

To :kiss: that sweet tit or part those creamy thighs & :p, first! Decisions, glorious decisions! :kiss:'s for our sexxxy Nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back