DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU DIDN'T BUST A NUT ON SIGHT? Damn, What are we doing

Well, each new pic is getting the job done! Difficult to always unload when I'm in the office...anymore vids and I won't,have an option!

We know everyone loves the videos. We will be making some new ones I promise. Just hang on... and vote wisely.

I guess its kind of late and as a result I can't think of much to say. KnottyNurse and I are really enjoying our time off. We did a bit of exploring and we have both done a bit of reading. We have a really nice rental car so I am hopping we can do a photo set in it while we have it. Will see. Till then, enjoy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 15.jpg
    City 15.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,532
Hey doc, this set is moving along nicely, and I'm loving it. I take a few days away from the net abe I miss too much. I should flog myself. I can't wait to see what's coming next.

How is the audio coming?

I guess its kind of late and as a result I can't think of much to say. KnottyNurse and I are really enjoying our time off. We did a bit of exploring and we have both done a bit of reading. We have a really nice rental car so I am hopping we can do a photo set in it while we have it. Will see. Till then, enjoy!

attachment.php

LOL... a photo set in the rental car? Hope you got the insurance for the cloth seats!

How is the audio coming?

You know, we are still on our vacation. I have been talking with KnottyNurse about the questions that have been answered and she is looking forward to doing an audio response once we get home to all the questions that have been asked. She is a little shy about it, but wants to give it a shot.

LOL... a photo set in the rental car? Hope you got the insurance for the cloth seats!

Naww, We like to live dangerously! On the edge! Lets see what we can do to those car seats :)

I can't believe I have been on vacation and have been sick the whole damn time.

*GRUMBLES*

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 16.jpg
    City 16.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,656
I love the different expressions the nurse has. From playful to flirty to sexy. Just one more reason why she is on the top of my list.

I can't believe I have been on vacation and have been sick the whole damn time.

*GRUMBLES*

attachment.php

Sounds like my luck, Doc. Nurse him back to health, Nurse! ;)
The new pic has an innocent, flirty, good girl being naughty feel! It's great!
:rose: :kiss: for our sexy nurse.

Welcome home! Hope you're feeling better, at least you have a sexy nurse to take care of you. How's her bedside manner?

Still fighting it pretty bad. Nurse has great bedside manner when I am the only one sick.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 19.jpg
    City 19.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,144
Still fighting it pretty bad. Nurse has great bedside manner when I am the only one sick.

attachment.php

Okay, now I've been a ~mostly~ silent fan of this thread and the Nurse for quite some time and have always found her to be one of the sexiest women not only on Lit, but anywhere on the net. It's all about attitude, poise, and natural assets. Okay, so... this picture... has the Nurse been working out? Seems to me that although she's always been ~hot,~ is this revealing a new & improved version of herself?

Okay, now I've been a ~mostly~ silent fan of this thread and the Nurse for quite some time and have always found her to be one of the sexiest women not only on Lit, but anywhere on the net. It's all about attitude, poise, and natural assets. Okay, so... this picture... has the Nurse been working out? Seems to me that although she's always been ~hot,~ is this revealing a new & improved version of herself?

You sir are a man who pays close attention. The nurse has been in fact going to the gym quite-a-bit. She really had fun showing off for this set. That and we both had been walking around PAX for so long we needed a fun little brake.

You sir are a man who pays close attention. The nurse has been in fact going to the gym quite-a-bit. She really had fun showing off for this set. That and we both had been walking around PAX for so long we needed a fun little brake.

LOL, do I win a prize? Just kidding... just the fact that the two of you have been willing to share as much as you have has been a prize for all of us on lit. Thanks so much, please pass along the compliments, and keep doing what you do!

Hey doc, since the Nurse is hitting the gym, any chance of a "workout" set? I personally love the thigh machines and also the laying leg curl. Watching a woman do those will make me fall off the treadmill. Talk about a sports related injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back