DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey doc, since the Nurse is hitting the gym, any chance of a "workout" set? I personally love the thigh machines and also the laying leg curl. Watching a woman do those will make me fall off the treadmill. Talk about a sports related injury.

A work out photo set is a great idea. Sadly we don't have a place in our current location that will allow for us to install any kind of gym equipment. So i either need to make friends with the owner of our gym and come in after hours to take photos, or we could settle with some light weights the nurse has around the house?

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 20.jpg
    City 20.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,635
A work out photo set is a great idea. Sadly we don't have a place in our current location that will allow for us to install any kind of gym equipment. So i either need to make friends with the owner of our gym and come in after hours to take photos, or we could settle with some light weights the nurse has around the house?

attachment.php

So... how many floors up were you, and how much did that guy looking out the window of the building next door enjoy the session? j/k

Amazing set... I think my favorite that I've seen!

attachment.php

I think any time we get to see the nurse get "worked out" is a treat. Light weights, yoga, or however it can be done would rock. I'm sure getting her hot and sweaty is lots of fun. ;)

Doc, you're killin me here with these nurse shots!

Your Welcome :)

So... how many floors up were you, and how much did that guy looking out the window of the building next door enjoy the session? j/k

Amazing set... I think my favorite that I've seen!

We where not all that high up honesty. 10 floors maybe? You see the first few several floors of the hotel where all pretty halls or areas for geting speeches and lectures. Even a GYM that the nurse used.

As for the people looking from other buildings. We both took several brakes through this photo shoot to look and see if anyone was watching us. We could not find anyone. It's possible we where being watched but we really did look and could not find anyone.

I think any time we get to see the nurse get "worked out" is a treat. Light weights, yoga, or however it can be done would rock. I'm sure getting her hot and sweaty is lots of fun. ;)

Oh, you have no idea.

I will never tire of staring at those gorgeous tits. Simply amazing, as per usual.

soooo soft...

I can practically feel them caressing my cheeks....well done sir, well done...(oh, and well done to ms knotty as well of course :) )

I will never tire of staring at those gorgeous tits. Simply amazing, as per usual.

Well thank you. It's hard to go wrong with boobs.

I can practically feel them caressing my cheeks....well done sir, well done...(oh, and well done to ms knotty as well of course :) )

The credit all goes to her. I am just the monkey snapping pictures.

Those tits are big enough to use as weights.

You're telling me! When the Nurse is on top I get hit in the face with them... and it hurts! But one can not complain about that. One has no right to complain about that and would be stupid to.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 21.jpg
    City 21.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,422

You're telling me! When the Nurse is on top I get hit in the face with them... and it hurts! But one can not complain about that. One has no right to complain about that and would be stupid to.

attachment.php

So sexy! WOW!!!!! :kiss:'s Nurse

attachment.php

Somehow, I didn't think you'd mind getting hit in the face with those. Heck, if we were to take a poll, I'd imagine most guys around wouldn't mind getting hit by that woman just about any way she felt like it.

Wow. someone said there was a city in the picture. I still haven't noticed. What an amazing body. Beautiful breasts and lovely lips...;-)

Lord knows I wouldn't complain about that, or anything else I was privileged to enjoy.

attachment.php

Hottest pic on lit EVER!!!

I just love this hotel window series!

Well thank you very much Vanfan. In fact, THANK YOU EVERYONE. I get that pretty much everyone is enjoying this set. Let me remind you that you all voted for this set. I just took the pictures.

attachment.php

The nurse is still sick. The poor girl has been chilling out on the couch for the last three days watching NETFlIX. She has to be getting better soon. Right?

Attachments

• City 22.jpg
    City 22.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,324
Well thank you very much Vanfan. In fact, THANK YOU EVERYONE. I get that pretty much everyone is enjoying this set. Let me remind you that you all voted for this set. I just took the pictures.

attachment.php

The nurse is still sick. The poor girl has been chilling out on the couch for the last three days watching NETFlIX. She has to be getting better soon. Right?

Feel better wishes to you, sweet Nurse! :kiss: :rose: x 12.
She could lay on my couch anytime, Doc. :D

attachment.php
I wish I was one of your neighbors across the street! :devil:

Quoted for truth!

Please convey my wishes to your KnottyNurse for a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back