DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long day. Not really a bad day just a long work day.

attachment.php

I'm so jealous of the Doc. This pic shows exactly where I want my face to be buried

oh dear lord...

Yeah, I know. Right?

This ass has definitely been stored in the spank bank

Yours and mine both

I'm so jealous of the Doc. This pic shows exactly where I want my face to be buried

Putting your place anywhere else would be an insult.

In other news. I have been on A diet for the last two weeks and lost 9 pounds and counting. I hope to keep this up. Don't see my self stopping yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 29.jpg
    City 29.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 2,395
I have to say that I was almost late for work this morning. I got up, checked my email, saw a lit notification from this thread and when I looked at the pictures i didn't want to leave. I actually wondered if my boss would let me use the sick cat excuse for being late.

Yeah, I know. Right?

Yours and mine both

Putting your place anywhere else would be an insult.

In other news. I have been on A diet for the last two weeks and lost 9 pounds and counting. I hope to keep this up. Don't see my self stopping yet.

attachment.php

Really love this picture. Not only are Nurse's fantastic, marvelous breasts in it, but the artistic value, including the lamp reflection is awesome. Very sexy and erotic.

I have to say that I was almost late for work this morning. I got up, checked my email, saw a lit notification from this thread and when I looked at the pictures i didn't want to leave. I actually wondered if my boss would let me use the sick cat excuse for being late.

No problem. Will hook you up with a doctors note.

Wow. I didn't realize we where so close to the end. This is the last photo of the city set. How sad.

attachment.php

Attachments

• City 30.jpg
    City 30.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,560
Wow. I didn't realize we where so close to the end. This is the last photo of the city set. How sad.

attachment.php

Definitely sad, this was an incredibly hit set, but I'm sure y'all have something else just as hot ready to go! You & the nurse never disappoint!

any chance of getting you both in these pics? her posing is great but maybe a boob in your mouth etc? or is that against the rules...

Definitely sad, this was an incredibly hit set, but I'm sure y'all have something else just as hot ready to go! You & the nurse never disappoint!

Thank you. Yeah we have some more stuff in the pipe. Now that Nurse if feeling better I hope we can do more stuff so I can quit posting this 'just one photo a day' bull shit.

This is fast becoming one of my favorite threads. Hope to see more of you very soon =)

-likingwhathesees

Oh you will. We are not planning on going anywhere.

Can't wait to see the next set.

Its fun seeing what you 2 have for us.

Thank you!

still it is lovely end :)

Glad its being enjoyed

I loved the from the bottom view of those tits.

It is pretty Epic!

any chance of getting you both in these pics? her posing is great but maybe a boob in your mouth etc? or is that against the rules...

oh Yeah I think so. I have been staying away from photos just because I personally have put on a little weight. But I have been on a diet for a few weeks now and already have lost 11 pounds. If i keep this up you will see me in some photos pretty soon I would think. :)

I would love to be able to look up and see this. You are a lucky man.

I know. It's crazy how lucky I got.

I have indexed the city set.

CITY
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30

Oh My God

I just got done watching your spanking video, and all I can say is wow. That is the hottest thing every i have every seen on this site. I have never been too into the spanking thing, but you two have shown me how much fun it can be. Thanks and Please post some more videos.

WoW

What a hott thread. Gone thru a few pics and it give me a good boner :p... KnottyNurse you are damn hott with lovely curves. DoctorKnotty u a one helluva lucky guy :)

Hope you guys can pose some erotic pics of knottynurse with another hot gal. it wud completely blow me offf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back