DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's got the most sweet lil naughty smile I've ever seen!:D

Thank you. Yeah we have some more stuff in the pipe. Now that Nurse if feeling better I hope we can do more stuff so I can quit posting this 'just one photo a day' bull shit.

Oh you will. We are not planning on going anywhere.

Thank you!

Glad its being enjoyed

It is pretty Epic!

oh Yeah I think so. I have been staying away from photos just because I personally have put on a little weight. But I have been on a diet for a few weeks now and already have lost 11 pounds. If i keep this up you will see me in some photos pretty soon I would think. :)

I know. It's crazy how lucky I got.

I have indexed the city set.

CITY
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30

What a hott thread. Gone thru a few pics and it give me a good boner :p... KnottyNurse you are damn hott with lovely curves. DoctorKnotty u a one helluva lucky guy :)

Hope you guys can pose some erotic pics of knottynurse with another hot gal. it wud completely blow me offf :)

I second that idea. I don't know if you two are willing or into such a thing, but wow I can just imagine how hot that would be.

thanks for the index

Your quite welcome!

I just got done watching your spanking video, and all I can say is wow. That is the hottest thing every i have every seen on this site. I have never been too into the spanking thing, but you two have shown me how much fun it can be. Thanks and Please post some more videos.

We are working on it if you can believe that.

What a hott thread. Gone thru a few pics and it give me a good boner :p... KnottyNurse you are damn hott with lovely curves. DoctorKnotty u a one helluva lucky guy :)

Hope you guys can pose some erotic pics of knottynurse with another hot gal. it wud completely blow me offf :)

Two girls huh? Lets see. I will look into that.

i loved the city index

We loved making it. Thanks!

UPDATE: Knotty Nurse and I are working on videos to answer a lot of the questions that where submitted a couple of weeks ago. If you have questions please feel free to submit them.

I am also trying to put together another photo set out of some old photos so we can do another round of voting. Hang on. We are working on it.

Q&A Part 1 (Video)

I am pretty excited about this post. This is the first of what I hope will be many Q&A videos by the lovely KnottyNurse. Since last month a few have you have been submitting question to KnottyNurse to answer. She has finally answered the first five questions in our newest video! Please let us know what you think about this new way of having KnottyNurse Answer Questions!

(click here to download)

The questions that where asked are:

1.) How did you find Lit?

2.) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Was it with Doc?

3.) Has the Nurse posed for pictures before Lit that never made it online? Does the Nurse pose for pictures now that are only meant as a "private stash"

4.) How many times have you orgasmed during a single fuck session?

5.) What most excites the nurse about taking the pictures and posting them online?

Do you have a question you would like to ask KnottyNurse? Well shoot us an e-mail at Doctorknotty@gmail.com with your question(s) and will try to get to it in the next KnottyNurse Q&A Video.

Note: The video is in .m4v Format. Quicktime or VLC is required to watch this video.

Attachments

• Q&A-P1.jpg
    Q&A-P1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,473
I am pretty excited about this post. This is the first of what I hope will be many Q&A videos by the lovely KnottyNurse. Since last month a few have you have been submitting question to KnottyNurse to answer. She has finally answered the first five questions in our newest video! Please let us know what you think about this new way of having KnottyNurse Answer Questions!

(click here to download)

The questions that where asked are:

1.) How did you find Lit?

2.) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Was it with Doc?

3.) Has the Nurse posed for pictures before Lit that never made it online? Does the Nurse pose for pictures now that are only meant as a "private stash"

4.) How many times have you orgasmed during a single fuck session?

5.) What most excites the nurse about taking the pictures and posting them online?

Do you have a question you would like to ask KnottyNurse? Well shoot us an e-mail at Doctorknotty@gmail.com with your question(s) and will try to get to it in the next KnottyNurse Q&A Video.

Note: The video is in .m4v Format. Quicktime or VLC is required to watch this video.

Thanks, Nurse! Your voice is as sexxxy as the rest of you!
Look forward to more! :kiss: :rose:

Hey there Dr Knotty and Nurse! You guys already take sexy pics, and this video shows that the Nurse is even sexier in motion. ;)

I have to say, I got a thrill and a chuckle from your video. I liked her giggles and thought it was a great video. It was sexy, funny and honest. I hope to see more of them.

Some of Knotty's Toys.
attachment.php

Attachments

• KnottyToys.jpg
    KnottyToys.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 877
That is quite a selection of pleasure devices that you have laid out there.

Any chance we can get a full visual demonstration of how each is used?

sorry, I had to ask!

Doc, that Q&A video was extremely hot! It was amazing to hear the Nurse's sexy voice to go with that unbelieveable body of hers!

This weekend KnottyNurse and I had some time to take photos and videos. Pretty happy about that I am.

Now it's time to get out and vote! So vote!

attachment.php

----------------
Current Voting Results: A=0 B=0 C=0 D=0
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------

--------------
Voters For: B
--------------

--------------
Voters For: C
--------------

--------------
Voters For: D
--------------

Attachments

• vote21.jpg
    vote21.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,569
This weekend KnottyNurse and I had some time to take photos and videos. Pretty happy about that I am.

attachment.php

----------------
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
--------------

--------------
--------------

--------------
Voters For: C
--------------

--------------
Voters For: D
--------------

I vote for A

attachment.php

----------------
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
--------------

--------------
--------------

--------------