DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread. Thanks for finding us and I hope you enjoy the rest of the ride.

attachment.php

Squeezable, :kiss:able, :pable, suckable....MMMM
Good Hump Day morning Nurse! :kiss:

Great shot, Doc! ;)

Wait a minute...how could I have missed this thread? Very nice pics :)

I have no idea who you missed this thread, but we are glad you found it.

I still can't get over how naturally beautiful she is. I hope if I'm ever in the hospital that she will end up being my nurse. I'll bet she's even sweeter than she looks.

I would say the same thing. She really is a sweetheart.

Squeezable, :kiss:able, :pable, suckable....MMMM
Good Hump Day morning Nurse! :kiss:

Great shot, Doc! ;)

Thank you sir.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 10.jpg
    Sleeping In 10.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,571
Doc and very lovely KnottyNurse........

Thank you again for allowing us into your bed (room). I hope all is well with the both of you.

Hot, sexy, seductive, beautiful, stunning.

Anyone have anymore adjectives to add to the list?

Laying on the bed sure shows how big her tits really are.

They are quite large my friend. Bigger than my own hand.

Doc and very lovely KnottyNurse........

Thank you again for allowing us into your bed (room). I hope all is well with the both of you.

All is well for the most part sir. Nurse has hurt her back a couple of times in the O.R. She has been seeing a Chiropractor and it's been a big help. Unfortunately she missed her last appointment and is paying for it now. She is going to have a wait a bit before she can get back in. She just needs to learn to take it easy I think.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 11.jpg
    Sleeping In 11.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,476

All is well for the most part sir. Nurse has hurt her back a couple of times in the O.R. She has been seeing a Chiropractor and it's been a big help. Unfortunately she missed her last appointment and is paying for it now. She is going to have a wait a bit before she can get back in. She just needs to learn to take it easy I think.

attachment.php

I agree. Dr.'s orders, Nurse. TAKE IT EASY!
After all you can't enjoy fun time if you are hurting.
Have a relaxing weekend you two.
:kiss:' s Nurse's back to make it better.
:rose:'s too!

Taking it easy is difficult when you relish what you do. Give her a gentle hug from me. And then, grope her ass, please.

attachment.php

Could there possibly be a more adorable picture of her?

and I agree with your assessment of her needing to learn to take it easy:rose:.

Good morning Liters. KnottyNurse and I are up early this morning because we both have a full case load today and thought getting to work early was a good idea. Not before posting a new picture though. enjoy!

attachment.php

Hey!!! I gotta 'full case load' too that needs a lil naughty attn!!! ;) I also have an owwwwy right in the middle between my thighs that needs some nursing!!! lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Knottynurse and I caught up on a lot of missed sleep.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 12.jpg
    Sleeping In 12.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,346
Its always good to see the nurse smiling and naked in bed.

I agree. It's just rare to wake her up and get that kind of reaction.

Taking it easy is difficult when you relish what you do. Give her a gentle hug from me. And then, grope her ass, please.

Will do.

Could there possibly be a more adorable picture of her?

and I agree with your assessment of her needing to learn to take it easy:rose:.

Awww... Thank you Summer

i luv knottynurse! :D

:) :D :)

attachment.php

I am pretty sure this is the voted on pick that everyone saw in the last round of voting.

Attachments

• Sleeping In 13.jpg
    Sleeping In 13.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,387
I agree. It's just rare to wake her up and get that kind of reaction.

Will do.

Awww... Thank you Summer

:) :D :)

attachment.php

I am pretty sure this is the voted on pick that everyone saw in the last round of voting.

I love this pic so much, I love this set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back