DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that hint of pussy!! Very hot and awesome. I'd have to dive right in and start licking.

I hear yeah. I often react the same way.

such a mouth watering shot guys :)

Thanks!

attachment.php

Hope everyone has a great day today! Take care!

Attachments

• Sleeping In 15.jpg
    Sleeping In 15.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,767
All I can say myself here is: What a lovely backside!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 16.jpg
    Sleeping In 16.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,708
All I can say myself here is: What a lovely backside!

attachment.php

I concur with your diagnosis, Doc. I recommend a weekend of :kiss:ing it,:p'ing it, SPANKing it,
and making love too it and the rest of the sexxxy Nurse.
:kiss:'s :rose: sweetie, you are amazing!!

Knottynurse and I want to experiment with doing some video chats with you all. Can anyone suggestion some options. Skype is cool and all but that only lets one of you watch at a time. Is there an option of some program we can use where we can be on came and have several people watch at once?

Livestream allows multiple users to view, with some ads occasionally.

Good Morning everyone. Another day and another picture. No news to report on right now. I hope I can have something to write about soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 18.jpg
    Sleeping In 18.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,557
Good Morning everyone. Another day and another picture. No news to report on right now. I hope I can have something to write about soon.

attachment.php

No news is good news Doc.
Besides, this pic is worth at least a million words! :D
:kiss: that sexxxy Nurse for me! ;)
:rose:'s to start her Tuesday.

Knottynurse and I want to experiment with doing some video chats with you all. Can anyone suggestion some options. Skype is cool and all but that only lets one of you watch at a time. Is there an option of some program we can use where we can be on came and have several people watch at once?

OH YES!!! Fuckin A!!! :D Do Vid chat with us!!! That'd be so damn cool!:devil:

OH YES!!! Fuckin A!!! :D Do Vid chat with us!!! That'd be so damn cool!:devil:

We are working on it. I am currently leaning towards Yahoo messenger for the vid chat. Seems like more than one person can watch with that program.

We are working on it. I am currently leaning towards Yahoo messenger for the vid chat. Seems like more than one person can watch with that program.

What can I say that hasn't already been said...
Except... my morning wood thanks you!!! Ace

chatman2

:D Love these poses.....what I wouldn't give to sleep nude next to her...love that body...could kiss it from head to toe....pausing about half way....:rose:

attachment.php

Had a power outage a few days ago and my file server went down. Just been to lazy till today to turn it back on. Your reward will be two photos today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 19.jpg
    Sleeping In 19.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,567
  • Sleeping In 20.jpg
    Sleeping In 20.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,731
attachment.php

Had a power outage a few days ago and my file server went down. Just been to lazy till today to turn it back on. Your reward will be two photos today.

attachment.php

Thanks, Doc. We have been patient! ;)
It paid off. These pics are one hell of a sexxxy reward!
You and sweet, sexxxy nurse have a great weekend! :rose:'s & :kiss:'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back