mmmmm side boob

mmmmm side boob

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 1 - 29.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 29.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,611
ThanksGiving

That is some high-quality side boob going on there!

See, I think so!

Well I hope everyone is so exited to see what we post that they are running from the Thanksgiving table and sneaking a peek on lit with out their wives or husbands or family catching them.

oh you guys are so Knotty!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 1 - 30.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 30.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,536
  • Retroactive Set 1 - 31.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 31.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 934
  • Retroactive Set 1 - 32.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 32.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,574
Well....I have just found this thread. I have just found something I thought didn't exist... the perfect woman! I have been a Transformers fan since I was a wee young lad, and never thought I would see a pic of a beautiful women holding Optimus Prime..... *loud bang on the floor* I need an ambulance, I just had a heart attack, my mind and heart couldn't take it. Haha. Seriously though.... who am I kiddin'.... I am serious lol! Just made me a fan for life!:rose::kiss:

Till All Are One!

Well....I have just found this thread. I have just found something I thought didn't exist... the perfect woman! I have been a Transformers fan since I was a wee young lad, and never thought I would see a pic of a beautiful women holding Optimus Prime..... *loud bang on the floor* I need an ambulance, I just had a heart attack, my mind and heart couldn't take it. Haha. Seriously though.... who am I kiddin'.... I am serious lol! Just made me a fan for life!:rose::kiss:

Thank you DSRTFOX1942. Welcome to the thread. Glad to see you enjoying yourself.

Till All Are One!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 1 - 33.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 33.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,588
  • Retroactive Set 1 - 34.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 34.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 879
  • Retroactive Set 1 - 35.jpg
    Retroactive Set 1 - 35.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,706
Just spent awhile going through your thread, Doc. KN is hot! All the shots leave me wanting to shoot! [all over her!]:devil:!
I loved the snow buddy series, the best, I think! I hope you are doing well doc and know that Nurse has a new fan who'll be dropping in often.
I'm following on twitter, also!
Have a great weekend! Thanks also for doing this great thread!
:kiss: & a :rose: for the only nurse I'd ever want taking my BP & temp!
Screw health care plans & bills! Lit has KnottyNurse!

That's one lovely body right there. I wish my boobs were that large. :)

Why? You know. Knotty Nurse and I talk about boobs a lot and we have talked about her getting a breast reduction too.

Just spent awhile going through your thread, Doc. KN is hot! All the shots leave me wanting to shoot! [all over her!]:devil:!
I loved the snow buddy series, the best, I think! I hope you are doing well doc and know that Nurse has a new fan who'll be dropping in often.
I'm following on twitter, also!
Have a great weekend! Thanks also for doing this great thread!
:kiss: & a :rose: for the only nurse I'd ever want taking my BP & temp!
Screw health care plans & bills! Lit has KnottyNurse!

Thanks for the kind works. It's so nice to hear from new fans. We post on twitter too so keep your eyes open!

Why? You know. Knotty Nurse and I talk about boobs a lot and we have talked about her getting a breast reduction too.

Thanks for the kind works. It's so nice to hear from new fans. We post on twitter too so keep your eyes open!
I will, doc. A :rose: for the nurse!

Omg nooooooooo

Dear god doc don't let that gorgeous woman go under the knife......her breasts are so beautiful...please don't agree to reducing those fantabulous boobs.
Nature has blessed that nurse....don't let her abuse nature;)

I Love That Nurse:devil::kiss::kiss::devil:

These retroactive ones are a real treat. Glad you decided to share these.

Thanks! I am glad to hear you like them. We have several almost ten retroactive sets! I can't wait to share them with you all.

A good morning :rose: and :kiss: for Lit's favorite Nurse! Good morning to you too, Doc!

Good morning.

Odd compliment: Your nurse has a fantastic, graceful neck.

And great tits. And an ass that won't quit.

Awesome.

Awesome is the perfect word for her. :)

How's her back?

(the visual is beautiful, but you know what I mean)

She lets me know when it hurts. then we just get naked and i let her lay on her back for a while :)

She has her good days and bad. We are just taking it a day at a time.

Good morning, doc and a :rose: & a :kiss: for Nurse! Have a great day!

Thanks again.

Well if you all have not guessed, Retroactive set 1 has come to an end. I am busy photoshopping up the next set. As soon as it is done i will set it up so we can all vote on the next one. Thanks for waiting for us. will get them done as soon as possable.

Here is the index for the retro 1

Retroactive
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33

Hi, doc. Hope all is well. Just dropping by with my daily :rose: & :kiss: for the nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back