DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, doc. Hope all is well. Just dropping by with my daily :rose: & :kiss: for the nurse!

All is well. Both of us are busy preparing for the holidays coming up. Hopefully will have a set for voting on soon. Until then, and since it is Friday, why don't i pull something out from the random folder for you all?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up20.jpg
    Mix It Up20.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Mix It Up25.jpg
    Mix It Up25.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,195
In addition to her other attributes, the Knotty Nurse has a lovely neck.

-LCN

All is well. Both of us are busy preparing for the holidays coming up. Hopefully will have a set for voting on soon. Until then, and since it is Friday, why don't i pull something out from the random folder for you all?

attachment.php

attachment.php
Much obliged, Doc. Looking both spankingly & kissably sexy, Nurse. :devil: A :rose: & :kiss: for you.

Last edited:
Geez whats this thread doing on page 7??

Bumping n grinding nurse Knotty back to the top:devil::kiss::devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Update and pictures!

Man, I really hate giving you all the update "We have been busy". It seems like a bull shit post. But it is the truth. KnottyNurse and I have so many ideas for pictures to take and it's driving us both nuts that we don't have the time to do it at the moment. But we will.

Hope everyone is doing well and here are a couple o pics to get you by :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1Photo-59.jpg
    1Photo-59.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,452
  • Mix It Up30.jpg
    Mix It Up30.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,009
Man, I really hate giving you all the update "We have been busy". It seems like a bull shit post. But it is the truth. KnottyNurse and I have so many ideas for pictures to take and it's driving us both nuts that we don't have the time to do it at the moment. But we will.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Any picture that shows KnottyNurse in panties is OK by me.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Thanks for the update, doc! Damn, that last pic is HOT! Sending Nurse a :kiss: for being the Naughty lil' one she is! :devil:

I don't know which of these two turns me on more.
I think I'll have to spend some time investigating...serious research of course.

Why? You know. Knotty Nurse and I talk about boobs a lot and we have talked about her getting a breast reduction too.

No, No Please Don't. Breast Surgery of any kind should be against the law.
A womans own natural tits whether big or small or gigantic or miniscule are always perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back