DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early Christmas Present

Wow got a lot of compliments form that last photo. Thanks everyone!

attachment.php

Thanks for the early present - wish you were driving in my direction!! Have a Merry Christmas and a smoking hot New Year!!

Christmas Eve

Very sexy Nurse! Thanks for posting!

:)

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Yep. We have fun doing.

I have spent the day browsing through this thread a d may I say a big THANK YOU! There is nothing more sexy than a woman with confidence. Looking at these pics your fun loving nature and confidence shine through. If you weren't confident at first you sure look it now. P.S. If I had to pick favorites, I would have to pick any that have the two of you playing together. Please do more of these. Again bravo to you both!

Thank you very much! So glad your enjoying them

Sending the Nurse a Christmas eve bump!

Because of you I am going to post one or two more pictures on this Christmas Eve.

Thanks for the early present - wish you were driving in my direction!! Have a Merry Christmas and a smoking hot New Year!!

We might be... Never know

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up81.jpg
    Mix It Up81.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 929
Wish I'd caught a glimpse of this when driving across the country the other day, certainly would've been a welcome distraction :D

I do miss the nurse when she doesn't post...a bump with hopes of more pictures from the most sexy woman on lit!

xxx

Voting will happen again soon

Thank you all for keeping the faith in us. I Promise we are a round and we have been working on several new sets so we can all start voting again. Just hang in there!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up86.jpg
    Mix It Up86.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 694
Looking forward too the new pics doc! Nurse my dear, you are always worth the wait. :devil: :kiss: :rose: Have a great last week of the decade!

Last edited:
Wishing Doc and his Knottynurse a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

And thank you for your photos and vids during the last year.

Tits

Wishing Doc and his Knottynurse a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

And thank you for your photos and vids during the last year.

Thank you thør. You and almost everyone on the forum has been kind and welcoming. Hopefully this new year my heart will get better. We might get a better digital camera (not that i have any complaints with the current one) and maybe If i am a good little doctor I can get a new computer this year which will help a lot in video editing and photo editing for you guys.

I cant wait for the new pics and vote

Me either. I really think you will all enjoy what we have lined up..

In the mean time. check it out. tits!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mix It Up87.jpg
    Mix It Up87.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,365
Thank you thør. You and almost everyone on the forum has been kind and welcoming. Hopefully this new year my heart will get better. We might get a better digital camera (not that i have any complaints with the current one) and maybe If i am a good little doctor I can get a new computer this year which will help a lot in video editing and photo editing for you guys.

attachment.php
And a perfect pair they are! Thanks for sharing Doc. Nurse, what else can I say that hasn't been said?! Your beauty leaves me speechless and unable to find the proper words to describe you! So, I'll send you a heartfelt Thank You for modeling for us, a dozen :rose:'s for the New Year in which I wish nothing but the best in life & love for you two and an on my knees request to keep posting.
:nana: [A visual of how you make me feel, Nurse!]

attachment.php

Oh my!

Doc, you are one lucky man, and the nurse is lucky that you're cool with her expressing herself. She's a smokin' hot woman.

Hope you both have a great holiday and new year.

That girl knows just how to look naughty and just how to look sweet! :kiss:

attachment.php

Those wonderful tits certainly don't need any type of knots to be sexy - would love to suck the nipples and play with them....you are very very sexy..:kiss::rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back