Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

I had one this morning, courtesy of myself.

Good for you !!.Everyone still sleeping. Might try but dont want to get in the middle and have to stop :(
But in another week kid moves out on his own. Then back to my mornings of being naked in my lazyboy and morning coffee. hummm

it's been so long.....

c0bd46fae6b961fab09c53a53509ae6b680cd73b.jpg

One this morning. The best way to start the day.

Kudos on the Lit page progression. Your avatar and profile selections are on point with your posting style.

If that’s a thing. I pay attention to a newbies postings and their comfort zone as they participate in the threads.

:rose:

Kudos on the Lit page progression. Your avatar and profile selections are on point with your posting style.

If that’s a thing. I pay attention to a newbies postings and their comfort zone as they participate in the threads.

:rose:

Thank you :)

If I may ask, how long is one considered a newbie here? Not that I want to rush myself out of that status.

Thank you :)

If I may ask, how long is one considered a newbie here? Not that I want to rush myself out of that status.

Speaking for myself , being here just a little over a year now. Until you reach 1000 posts. There used to be a thing last year when on the 1000th post some posted very sexy video as a marker to reaching a milestone of participating in the forums as being a regular poster.

I have one highlighted in my thread Lit Portal. Summer star posted her ‘s and a few others followed suit , male and female posters. Post # 15 in that thread.

Last edited:
Back