mother/son fetish

For me it's all about the Forbidden Desires.
It's much easier to find real mom-son than dad-daughter.
But a woman being pleasured by a younger (or much older man) is exciting for me.

In real life things were toxic and not-sexy with my mom. But looking back I think she kinda wanted to initiate something.

Eva Green in The Womb. A fairly unknown movie but a very powerful movie regarding a loving mother son highly sexual relationship.

I too am a huge fan of a mother son sexually loving relationship. Hubby and his mother were very sexual up to her death. She was a single parent for him and they were very loving and sexual her entire life. 👱🏼‍♀️💖💖👱🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Eva Green in The Womb. A fairly unknown movie but a very powerful movie regarding a loving mother son highly sexual relationship.

I too am a huge fan of a mother son sexually loving relationship. Hubby and his mother were very sexual up to her death. She was a single parent for him and they were very loving and sexual her entire life. 👱🏼‍♀️💖💖👱🏽‍♂️
Were you married to your hubby while his mother was alive? And you were OK with them being sexual?

Reactions: X15
My incest kinks started when I was 48. My mom passed in Dec of 2005. Dad’s health was declining and 7 months later my sisters and I made the decision to put Dad in an assisted living complex.

We started cleaning out the house that we had all grown up in. I was there cleaning out stuff from dad’s closet and found a box of Polaroid pictures of dad and mom.

I had never really thought of mom and dad as being sexual but the box of pictures changed that.

I was the only one there the day that I found the box and I did not get much work done the rest of that day.

I spent the next several hours jacking off to the pics. I still have that box off 600 pictures that spanned 15 years of their marriage and yes I still jack off to them.

I can share more stories about this pics if anybody is interested

Never heard of the movie is it recently or old

Reactions: X15
My incest kinks started when I was 48. My mom passed in Dec of 2005. Dad’s health was declining and 7 months later my sisters and I made the decision to put Dad in an assisted living complex.

We started cleaning out the house that we had all grown up in. I was there cleaning out stuff from dad’s closet and found a box of Polaroid pictures of dad and mom.

I had never really thought of mom and dad as being sexual but the box of pictures changed that.

I was the only one there the day that I found the box and I did not get much work done the rest of that day.

I spent the next several hours jacking off to the pics. I still have that box off 600 pictures that spanned 15 years of their marriage and yes I still jack off to them.

I can share more stories about this pics if anybody is interested
Was it only your mom and dad or were there other participants?

I never had any sort of sexual contact with my mother, but I did peek into the bathroom while she took her showers. There was a large walk in closet adjoining the bathroom that had a window between them that had been painted over. I scraped off a tiny corner so that I could look in and watch my mother and my sister while they were naked. My mother was an extremely beautiful woman. Very slender, but with huge boobs. I would jerk off while watching her. I would fantasize that she was giving me blowjobs like the girls did in the 8mm stag films my friend and I used to watch. My favorite Literotica story is "Slut Mommie" where the mother gives her son blowjobs. Slut Mommie - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com

Last edited:
I never had any sort of sexual contact with my mother, but I did peek into the bathroom while she took her showers. There was a large walk in closet adjoining the bathroom that had a window that had been painted over. I scraped off a tiny corner so that I could watch my mother and my sister while they were naked. My mother was an extremely beautiful woman. Very slender, but with huge boobs. I would jerk off while watching her. I would fantasize that she gave me blowjobs like the girls did in the 8mm stag films my friend and I used to watch. My favorite Literotica story is "Slut Mommie" where the mother gives her son blowjobs. Slut Mommie - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com
That’s hot I have a voyeur kink as well.

I never had any sort of sexual contact with my mother, but I did peek into the bathroom while she took her showers. There was a large walk in closet adjoining the bathroom that had a window that had been painted over. I scraped off a tiny corner so that I could watch my mother and my sister while they were naked. My mother was an extremely beautiful woman. Very slender, but with huge boobs. I would jerk off while watching her. I would fantasize that she gave me blowjobs like the girls did in the 8mm stag films my friend and I used to watch. My favorite Literotica story is "Slut Mommie" where the mother gives her son blowjobs. Slut Mommie - Incest/Taboo - Literotica.com
Just read the story that you linked...fucking HOT!!

Back