pic-a-thon II

Bored at the office.

Did this when I should had been working. :)

Attachments

• poetitter2.jpg
    poetitter2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 34
love of echo
our group is lost
paperblue is lost

reversed scent
runs from
broken image

Attachments

• narcissuspost.jpg
    narcissuspost.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 30
Re: too bathed in light?

Angeline said:
i'm not sure...
Wow. Nice indeed. The only problem was that I tried to read the second line from the bottom and up. On the other hand, it's 8 in the morning. That could be the problem. :)

#Liar

Re: too bathed in light?

Angeline said:
i'm not sure...
I'm going to tell you the truth. The poem is lovely, and the presentation is gorgeous, but it's not easy to read. I spend a lot more time trying to figure out what it said than I should have, even for a foreigner at 3 AM. The poem you posted in the other thread, just now, works a lot better.

Re: Re: too bathed in light?

Lauren Hynde said:
I'm going to tell you the truth. The poem is lovely, and the presentation is gorgeous, but it's not easy to read. I spend a lot more time trying to figure out what it said than I should have, even for a foreigner at 3 AM. The poem you posted in the other thread, just now, works a lot better.

and that, my dear, is why you see the other poem. it morphed into that (and it's a better poem, as well as a better illustration I think). :) :kiss:

These are so nice....................*looks up Photoshop instruction manual.*

Tristesse said:
These are so nice....................*looks up Photoshop instruction manual.*

Mine look even better when I don't have to shrink the file size pitifully low. :)

i'm not that great with photoshop, but you know all you have to do is ask... :kiss:

Angeline said:
Lol. The illustration is wonderful and you made me laugh. Nothing wrong with a little self-love, pal. :D
:p Is that what you think this poem means? No, it's my proposal to my gf.

- neo

Angeline said:
Mine look even better when I don't have to shrink the file size pitifully low. :)

i'm not that great with photoshop, but you know all you have to do is ask... :kiss:

Be careful what you offer- I'm notoriously computer illiterate.

Better I wallow around by myself. Thanks so much for the offer, Ange.

Back