Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
38D's and they aren't the only thing wet in this picture...

Attachments

• IMG_9117.jpg
    IMG_9117.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 30
Those would take weeks to explore :) How sexy you look also :D
well thank you. and weeks might not be an exaggeration ;)

Well I’m very glad i came here today, but even more glad that you did 😍😍😍😘
well thank you.

I'm glad you dropped by and flashed those beauties. :devil:
yes, I woke up today, and was like damn, It has been almost two weeks since I flashed my to tits to people on the internet, I need to fix that

thank you

Good to see you again Justa :D
Thanks. yeah, I felt the need to share today, dug up my thread, and was like "those bastards" (no offense intended). So found this one, as I am not sure what tomorrow holds. I can be hard to predict, even to myself. One day steak is my favorite food, next salmon, next week I order 4 lbs of chocolate (and amazon just cut me off on chocolate, those bastards, can't order chocolate until October)

Amazing! I'm totally mesmerized by these.
well thanks, and they aren't even bouncing with hidden subliminal messages either.

Justa... You tell those Commies that E Bay tells you that you can buy unlimited chocolate in their website.. You do so much business with Amazon that their Stock's will drop if you switch :eek::D;)

Justa... You tell those Commies that E Bay tells you that you can buy unlimited chocolate in their website.. You do so much business with Amazon that their Stock's will drop if you switch :eek::D;)

Well in all fairness, I do live in Florida, their reason for their refusal to ship me bulk chocolate from now until October is valid.

Yes! Two fantastic spots. If those numbers were a vanity plate would anyone figure it out?

haha. Thanks, and not sure, though if I was going to get a vanity plate, it would be more creative. ok, really it would just be like 20 rejected ways I tried to get across eat my cunt, but it is creative in my head.

Not A cups

attachment.php

That’s a big flash.:p

I fibbed, checking the tag as I undressed last night I discovered it is in fact a 2x. Which honestly makes more sense as I couldn't figure how I fit them into an XL. Lol.

Which makes it an even bigger flash ;)

I fibbed, checking the tag as I undressed last night I discovered it is in fact a 2x. Which honestly makes more sense as I couldn't figure how I fit them into an XL. Lol.

Which makes it an even bigger flash ;)

Either size it’s still big

Happy Earth Day 34Ds!! :)

Lovely poster for the cause, makes me feel sustainable in more ways than one.:kiss:

Well, I came here today to flash my tits, and here looks like a good spot.
my handy desk tape measure says 36N US and 36JJ UK.

You came to the right place, and so did I.:rose:

38D's and they aren't the only thing wet in this picture...

And not the only things worth a look to appreciate your beauty.:rose:

Tag should say XHOT.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back