Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I shared here. These are 38G, I think.

attachment.php

You can put those on my chest anytime!!! YUM!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Been a while since I shared here. These are 38G, I think.

attachment.php

I appreciate this. Many people are sad, and many people won't lift a finger to help another person, and although I'm in a very dark place, you light a candle for me and maybe many others. Your breasts (and face) are too wonderful to even think of it with lust, even though I'm attracted to big breasts, and yours are a perfect size. But its more "Good Samaritan" and more humanity in a world where phones and other technology have destroyed basic human decency.

And thanks to everyone else for posting pictures. I don't have the guts to, but on the other hand, the women on here are beautiful, and some are very giving, and if I don't comment, its only because I don't want to come off as --- whatever. I don't want to come across as sucking up, or some desperate dog, or a person who is overlooking the other qualities you possess. I also realize behind every computer, there's a human being, and that sexual sensibilities do not mean one doesn't have feelings.

As promised. :)

Edit - Size is still the same, 40 or 42 C or D, depending on the brand and cut of the bra. Not sure why the pic shows upside down on the laptop, yet right side up on the phone.

Wow!!!! So lovely. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Thanks for sharing.

8626e7ab6fdace2146784c8538348f15--happy-faces-smiley-faces.jpg

Or happy Thursday, what ever applies to you! :heart:

Attachments

• july34d.jpg
    july34d.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back