Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p7b82mPmii1ueo5r9o1_400.gif

Omg. So erotic :devil:

tumblr_pcfwm5lOtJ1sjvskjo1_400.gif

....My big hands pushing your thighs open and legs back, leaving you vulnerable…..teasing and taunting you as I tie your hands and watch you squirm from my touch….my breath warm as I lean in, clamping down on your wetness, taking your clit in my mouth and rolling my tongue over it…..over and over.....mmmmm.

Yessss please ...wow

tumblr_pbxdbmwRZ71sjvskjo1_400.jpg

I grasp your hair, gathering it in a ponytail and holding it tight, my other hand on the back of your neck……I've played and toyed with you, teasing you into a sloppy frenzy, leaving you needy and desperate for my touch……twisting you around I kick your legs apart and run my slick cock up and down your ass checks and toward your pussy……pushing your shoulders down and raising your ass and hips in the air I growl…..you feel the tip of my cock near your needy hole……you can’t help but bite your lip, willing and waiting for me to push into you…..eagerly you wiggle your arse in hopes of encouraging me to hurry but I ignore you, secretly loving the fact that you are becoming desperate….. I wait for what feels like hours and then without warning, I invade your tight pussy, pushing into you with such force I take your breath away…….all you can do is let out a low moan and say “oh my god” as you cling to the fabric on the chair…..

tumblr_orgjqjr7rp1w49qypo1_500.gif

"You feel that, kitten?”

“Fuckkk, yes, you feel so fucking good Daddy.”

“You feel how hard you get me? How you drive me fucking insane.”

“Ohhh, fuckk, ohhh goddd, I want you so fucking badly Daddy.”

“Mmm, I know you do. You’re so wet kitten.”

“Please Daddy, no more teasing. I want it. I want you inside me.”

“Not just yet, little one. Not just yet….”

Back