Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_omim19DckA1v5cpozo1_400.gifv

tumblr_p8w4osRmlB1t8wvo8o1_400.gif

Sliding my slick cock from your pretty mouth you try to Intake some air, I decide differently and drop my mouth onto yours and kiss you hard while trailing my hand down to your neck, you moan into my mouth as my tongue invades yours seeking out your silky tongue that was just bathing my cock, no one has ever kissed you straight after their cock was in your mouth before......but......you've never been with anyone like me before......you knew then that I will ruin you for any other man.

Last edited:
tumblr_pb20peaUjo1vzc1c5o1_400.jpg

Even though it's a form of punishment,
Even though it's painful,
You crave it,
You crave it so much that you act up on purpose just to hear the noise of me dragging my belt through the loops,
Just reading this now you can't help but see yourself in your mind's eye with your ass high ready for the lashing,
You can see it,
You crave it.

tumblr_pauwrqtOXQ1tduf00o1_400.gif

Kitten told me all the things she liked....spanking, hair pulling, doggystyle sex, hard sex.....I'm not sure if she thought I'd go through the mental list she gave me individually.....she certainly seemed surprised when I slid myself into her from behind, grabbed a big hand full of her lovely soft hair and tugged her head back forcing her to arch her back while I then proceeded to slap her bare ass with my big hand harder every time causing her flesh to redden while fucking her deep and hard.

tumblr_orgefcR6qr1tyigf6o1_250.gif

Fucking your mind with calculated chosen words as well as finger fucking your saturated pussy.

tumblr_o59r3zUQef1ug53kno2_400.gif

tumblr_o59r3zUQef1ug53kno4_400.gif

These images are up there with my all time favourites on the net, nothing special, nothing forced but enough going on in them to get the minds eye cogs in motion but my eyes always end up being drawn to the hand print on her ass/arse.....stunning.

Last edited:
Back