Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

e3d5bdd52beca728f732fdd8fef5e110b6bcb25f.gif

yes please :devil:

tumblr_no3sn5STt51revz5to1_400.gif

Don't just give her a light slap, anyone can do that, do it hard, you know she's into spanking so do that, slam your hand onto her bare arse cheek, make her never forget how you slapped her arse, grab it, manhandle her, she wants you to do it.

tumblr_okeol6zk5G1vw8z76o1_400.gif

Let The Dirty Girl Out.

I kissed and licked her inner thigh, working my way up higher slowly, deliberately missing her where she ached to be touched.
She arched her back. She wanted my mouth so bad.
She just had to say the words.
She had to let the dirty girl out.
"What do you want kitten?"
"Please"........
I continued to trail my tongue over her flesh
"Please what kitten?"
"Please lick my pussy”.
"WHO'S pussy kitten?"
"Your pussy Daddy........please lick your pussy"
“Mmm good girl!”, I whispered.

tumblr_no3sn5STt51revz5to1_400.gif

Don't just give her a light slap, anyone can do that, do it hard, you know she's into spanking so do that, slam your hand onto her bare arse cheek, make her never forget how you slapped her arse, grab it, manhandle her, she wants you to do it.

I love this dark corner! This dark corner has so many wonderful things in it I have no desire to leave. :)

tumblr_okeol6zk5G1vw8z76o1_400.gif

Let The Dirty Girl Out.

I kissed and licked her inner thigh, working my way up higher slowly, deliberately missing her where she ached to be touched.
She arched her back. She wanted my mouth so bad.
She just had to say the words.
She had to let the dirty girl out.
"What do you want kitten?"
"Please"........
I continued to trail my tongue over her flesh
"Please what kitten?"
"Please lick my pussy”.
"WHO'S pussy kitten?"
"Your pussy Daddy........please lick your pussy"
“Mmm good girl!”, I whispered.

mmmmm... purrrr :devil:

tumblr_o5qsejXmKK1udi1ozo6_400.gif

Bringing your arms behind you, I hold them in place by your wrists, taking your balance, holding you helpless, you hear me growl as I start to pummel into you, all you can do is take it....it's all you want to do...it's what you crave.

perfection

tumblr_ph8alopY8a1xyqzfjo1_400.gif

When kitten gets on top, when she thinks she's in the driving seat but really it's just another position where I get to fuck her.....

tumblr_p3wpla5Zey1ungf9zo1_400.gif

There's only one real driver kitten.

tumblr_obcno6py141uag04ro1_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_pbke7cIORU1ud5zw2_400.gif

Yes beautiful.... sliding into you deep.....ALL the way into you, filling you, just how you need it.

tumblr_nofo3joCmy1u9pzneo1_500.gif

I want you to know something, kitten. I want you to listen very carefully. Tonight I’m going to take you. I’m going to strip you naked. I’m going to taste every inch of you. Leave no part of your body untouched. I’m going to ravage you, take you in a way you have never been taken before. Hard, Deep and Rough. Just like in your dreams. Tonight you are going to feel my power, my control, my Dominance. Tonight, you will learn the word “ownership”. Tonight, kitten, tonight is the night it all changes.

Back