Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_o7sg36uQSl1u0rb9to1_400.jpg

tumblr_nofo3joCmy1u9pzneo1_500.gif

I want you to know something, kitten. I want you to listen very carefully. Tonight I’m going to take you. I’m going to strip you naked. I’m going to taste every inch of you. Leave no part of your body untouched. I’m going to ravage you, take you in a way you have never been taken before. Hard, Deep and Rough. Just like in your dreams. Tonight you are going to feel my power, my control, my Dominance. Tonight, you will learn the word “ownership”. Tonight, kitten, tonight is the night it all changes.

ohhhh fuuuuccckkk

tumblr_ouk9koTYRA1vw8z76o1_400.gif

I hold my cock as you straddle me.
“Nice and slow,” I instruct you.
You grind yourself against me.
The head of my cock rubs your clit.
You sigh as I whisper things to you. “Do you want me inside you little one?” I ask after a few minutes.
“So bad Sir! Please.....Please Sir” she says.
"Patience little girl."

tumblr_onig1aihFm1vw8z76o2_400.gif

I got between her legs, pinning them open, I started to run my finger up her moist slit. "No man has made me cum that way" she challenged.
"That's because those men are boys" I replied
"Is that so" she teased
I didn't answer, I just flattened my finger over her sensitive little nub and rubbed......"Oh fuck" she groaned.

tumblr_phlc1gZnTP1rkdhugo1_400.gif

That moan you make when I'm thundering myself into you while I have hold of your neck and then reach up to take a handful of your hair

tumblr_p0blsgIaOV1wgegmwo1_500.gif

Taking her by the neck....."you say you want to be my kitten?"
She nods her reply, "Do you think you can handle it"
She nods again, I lightly squeeze her neck, "I didn't hear you" I say while running my hand up her thigh and resting it between her leg on her mound "oh fuck" she groans "what did you say kitten?" I quiz her,
"I'm your kitten Daddy" she whispers
"MINE" I growl.

Back