Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_obnvqcCXcq1u5lwo9o1_400.jpg

e47fd808b1161e85ba4cdaa85c9e078b7c60dbc7.gif

Kitten was riding me hard, then I grabbed her and pinned her so she could only move a little, but enough that she could grind her clit against me like she was rutting on me, holding her head so she had to look at me, "eyes on me kitten" on and on she went....looking her straight in her eyes...."CUM".....and she flowed.

978b07e2a558caba9b36dc7d21b63d46879f0cf6.jpg

I came home from work after a horrible day at work, yes one of them days that we've all had. The house was silent, I decided on a hot shower to try and wash the day away but as I entered the bedroom kitten was laying on our bed typing on her phone and dressed in everything I adore her to wear for me, her legs spread wide giving me a not only a sight of her but flooding my nostrils with her intoxicating scent as soon as I walked in the room, my phone vibrated in my pocket, when I opened the message it read....

Hello Daddy,
I heard you had a bad day at work,
Can I make you feel better?

Kitten x

I looked up at her, she was looking over her shoulder at me grinning and wiggling that delicious arse at me.
All the days frustration suddenly rushed to my cock.

mmmmm ... puurrr :devil:

tumblr_ptdg5vNsJk1uofvb4_250.gif

On her hands and knees, eyes closed, her head tugged back by her hair by the man she craves who's thrusting the cock she craves deep into her, deeper than anyone has gone before, each thrust etching a star in her mind until all she can see in the darkness is a galaxy of bright light.
I absolutely love your words on this one ❤️

Back