Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p6simpYIJu1vadnjso1_1280.gif

tumblr_p6simpYIJu1vadnjso3_1280.gif

Make me.

tumblr_pc11tqsGoP1tyigf6o1_1280.gif

When being horny is an understatement

Current mood.

Question for you about this gif. I see the way that he is holding her hands behind her back like this, with one hand, in a lot of gifs that you post. I have no experience with this particular place to hold on to.
Is this just a good place to hold so you get that depth you're seeking?

Question for you about this gif. I see the way that he is holding her hands behind her back like this, with one hand, in a lot of gifs that you post. I have no experience with this particular place to hold on to.
Is this just a good place to hold so you get that depth you're seeking?

I wouldn't say this would be just to get greater depth as I'm positive this can be achieved without the hands held, for me, and this isn't the law this is my opinion (before the position police come down on me)
It's more a case of the woman being on top, being in control, having her wicked way and then having it taken from her, to have her arms swiftly and powerfully pinned back, her wrists restrained, leaving her helpless, defenceless, all she can do now is take the pounding from her man.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say this would be just to get greater depth as I'm positive this can be achieved without the hands held, for me, and this isn't the law this is my opinion (before the position police come down on me)
It's more a case of the woman being on top, being in control, having her wicked way and then having it taken from her, to have her arms swiftly and piwerfuly pinned back, her wrists restrained, leaving her helpless, defenceless, all she can do now is take the pounding from her man.

Sorry if that doesn't help.

It helps. Thank you. 😘

tumblr_orgefcR6qr1tyigf6o1_1280.gif

Fucking her mind with well chosen words of filth as well driving her to the edge with my long talented fingers.
Never neglect her mind, paint the pictures there and let her inner slut free.

The quote above about words is so true. It’s the words you add to the gifs that turns them into gifts, thank you

The quote above about words is so true. It’s the words you add to the gifs that turns them into gifts, thank you

Wow.....thank you so very much, I don't do this to get any feed back but on the rare occasions I do get some especially as complimentary as yours is it's very much appreciated and gives me big smiles.

Thank you Ginlover, thank you very much.

OMG you so should. You’re really good!

But in the meantime please keep sharing and smiling. It’s all about the smile

Back