Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_ncgod8fg831t0itrxo1_1280.gif

Some may look at this and dislike it, they may think it's too forceful but not you,
You look at it and immediately see yourself in that scenario, you can almost feel the leather belt around your neck but you need it tighter, you want it tugged as you have your mouth used,
Used may be a strong word but that's what you crave, you crave to have someone doing that to you don't you, to use your mouth and throat,
To have a hard thick cock sawing in and out of your pretty mouth over and over while your held still and all you can do is take it and make a drooling mess.
You crave it don't you.

tumblr_inline_phbeusVXWf1vgyr4e_1280.gif

We’re Going to Play a Game
You are going to lose.
I know you are competitive, but you really should get accustomed to the idea that you will not win this time. This time, you will lose.
Does that bother you?
Is that bratty voice inside your head telling yourself that I am wrong? Are you getting courage?
Telling yourself “Ha! Challenge Accepted! Daddy won’t win this time.”
That would be a bad idea on your part.
You see, I am going to make you sit across the room from me and touch your pussy.
When I tell you to go faster, you will go faster.
When I tell you to be more firm, you will be more firm.
You will listen to every command I issue you because you are a good girl.
I will pull my cock out and stroke it, making you ache for it inside you. I will tell you all the things I want to do to your body as my masculine hand grips my hard cock and you are forced to watch every time I go up and down, reminding you how it feels in between your lips.
When the precum surfaces on the tip, I will press my fingers together in it, then pull them apart, and make you watch the glistening deliciousness I know you want to taste so bad.
I’ll stare at it. I’ll pretend I’m going to let you have some. Then I’ll taste it myself and describe it to you.
Then I’ll tell you to rub your clip a little bit faster.
You see, the winner of this game is the one who comes last.
But I can be here all day.
You are under my command and I know you can’t stand to disappoint me, so when I tell you to cum, you will cum for me. Maybe I’ll toy with you a bit. Maybe I’ll edge you for 30 minutes. Who knows?
But I know I will win.
I always win.
And you will lose.
My sexy, gorgeous, amazing and beautiful little loser.
Now get the fuck over here because I’m gonna make you feel like a winner.

:eek: holy shit. I need a cold shower

tumblr_inline_phbeusVXWf1vgyr4e_1280.gif

We’re Going to Play a Game
You are going to lose.
I know you are competitive, but you really should get accustomed to the idea that you will not win this time. This time, you will lose.
Does that bother you?
Is that bratty voice inside your head telling yourself that I am wrong? Are you getting courage?
Telling yourself “Ha! Challenge Accepted! Daddy won’t win this time.”
That would be a bad idea on your part.
You see, I am going to make you sit across the room from me and touch your pussy.
When I tell you to go faster, you will go faster.
When I tell you to be more firm, you will be more firm.
You will listen to every command I issue you because you are a good girl.
I will pull my cock out and stroke it, making you ache for it inside you. I will tell you all the things I want to do to your body as my masculine hand grips my hard cock and you are forced to watch every time I go up and down, reminding you how it feels in between your lips.
When the precum surfaces on the tip, I will press my fingers together in it, then pull them apart, and make you watch the glistening deliciousness I know you want to taste so bad.
I’ll stare at it. I’ll pretend I’m going to let you have some. Then I’ll taste it myself and describe it to you.
Then I’ll tell you to rub your clip a little bit faster.
You see, the winner of this game is the one who comes last.
But I can be here all day.
You are under my command and I know you can’t stand to disappoint me, so when I tell you to cum, you will cum for me. Maybe I’ll toy with you a bit. Maybe I’ll edge you for 30 minutes. Who knows?
But I know I will win.
I always win.
And you will lose.
My sexy, gorgeous, amazing and beautiful little loser.
Now get the fuck over here because I’m gonna make you feel like a winner.

Swallows hard. Oh my... :heart:

tumblr_pazzzbPITj1wet373o1_1280.gif

Make her cum,
Don't pussyfoot around,
Be purposeful,
Show her you want this as much as she needs it,
Don't stop till she's shuddering under you,
Make her CUM

Back