Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p1u6ldS5HW1rfztp4o2_1280.gif

I want to spank your flesh, bite your flesh, mark you, kiss and lick those marks of ownership.

tumblr_pavgcjlNz61w7i57ko1_1280.gif

When she swallows you hard.

Mmmmm, but tighter lips so she can curl and press her tongue upwards. Slowly and firmly massaging his shaft, as she swallows. And where’s the drool? Warm wet saliva and pre cum should be tracking down his cock and over her chin. Eyes open, peering up and meeting his when she swallows. #justsayin

Mmmmm, but tighter lips so she can curl and press her tongue upwards. Slowly and firmly massaging his shaft, as she swallows. And where’s the drool? Warm wet saliva and pre cum should be tracking down his cock and over her chin. Eyes open, peering up and meeting his when she swallows. #justsayin

Your just saying is sounding delicious Ginlover. :D

tumblr_p9vs90giAq1xoglnmo1_1280.gif

There is a sense of calm I see wash over you when the weight of my body is pushing into my hand holding you down at the head.
A claustrophobic calm.

A happy place in your restricted state.

Eyes closed. Forced to not move.

Just feeling me hitting you deep. Over and over and over inside you.

The look in your face in this moment is just beautiful.

tumblr_paddvs9ImL1s8ge1mo1_1280.gif

The soft slight caressing,
Lighter than average touching,
The anticipation driving your body and mind wild,
Because you know how savage he can be,
You want him to handle you harder,
You need fingers digging into your flesh,
You crave his hand print on your cheeks,
Red raw and sore for days,
But still he grazes his hands like feathers over you,
Grinning,
Unknowingly to you because he knows you,
He knows what this is doing to you and exactly what he's got in store for you.

tumblr_n0t3p3IAvM1r2coz9o1_1280.gif

You was unsure of how this would play out as he tied you down to the bed, apprehensive, never done it before but wanted to test your own limits, now here you are just five minutes later, head thrown back and lost in yourself, your panties drenched as you try to push yourself against the toy harder, bucking on it wildly,
Loving every second of it.

tumblr_pbz2olSLtI1tulnt8o2_1280.gif

There are times when you need to push through the pain to achieve the pleasure......the look on her face says it all.

tumblr_n0t3p3IAvM1r2coz9o1_1280.gif

You was unsure of how this would play out as he tied you down to the bed, apprehensive, never done it before but wanted to test your own limits, now here you are just five minutes later, head thrown back and lost in yourself, your panties drenched as you try to push yourself against the toy harder, bucking on it wildly,
Loving every second of it.

Oh God, I so love this :heart::heart::heart:

Back